for One More Day

7/23/2020 c1 Xiwuang710
I loved your story, I hope this continues ... I am excited to know what will happen later
6/14/2015 c1 janet1982
interesting,would like to read more,please update)
11/25/2014 c1 AkiraNatsume
Hohoho. More chapters please. It's very interesting.
12/19/2013 c1 5WrenchWielder
I'm guessing 'most beloved' is Optimus and Megatron, but we'll never know for sure till you update. Please continue this! Your writing was good and I would love to see more of this story.
9/12/2013 c1 Lynn Kinght
will you be putting new chaps up soon?
9/5/2013 c1 Jules
This is amazing, please write more . You're discriptions have great imagery and sound beautiful and the plot is very interesting. Can't wait to read more.
4/13/2013 c1 Amazona Verde
continual soon please!
9/10/2012 c1 5Malecs-lucky-star
i love this story so far, the pairing of Optimus/Sam is not one that you see often enough but it is one of my favorites, please continue this because so far it is great,
8/16/2012 c1 Guest
hope there be more soon this look's good
7/7/2012 c1 4Blood Shifter2
can't wait to see how this story turns out. glad to see it wasn't abandoned. keep up the good work. update soon please.
6/26/2012 c1 14nequam-tenshi
This is wonderful start; I can see a lot of potential. When Primus mentioned "both," are both of his sparkmates Optimus and Bumblebee?
6/4/2012 c1 PrimesSPARROW
very good start - however if you do not mind a bit of advise...

Reread your chapters before you post them, because I found a lot of mistakes. One I noticed you had 'great' instead of 'greet' a lot of the problems are very easily just not from rereading and checking. You need to either have someone read it other then yourself so if there are problems, it can be addressed the story is good though.
5/28/2012 c1 Virgo
Please update soon! I love your work its hard to find really good fics like these.
4/21/2012 c1 sheekblack
very good i like this alot so far please continue
4/15/2012 c1 3Calemirneth Evans Potter
Waiting for the next chapter eagerly! :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »