for An Elegant Solution

6/15/2020 c1 25Abyssal Angel
An elegent solution, indeed. And very appropriate I feel, especially in consideration of the fact that My Sheperd was an Engineer. :)
9/6/2019 c1 Axel Fones
This is glorious lol
9/1/2019 c1 236turbomagnus
I think this about sums up the ultimate anti-climatic problem with the classic Trilogy; the player has just spent three games pulling wild and crazy solutions to situations out of their hindparts and suddenly it's 'pick one' with no - pardon my out-of-franchise terminology - 'Jim Kirk, Kobayashi Maru, change the scenario, break the rules' choice, just do whatever the big bad you've been fighting suggests. It just doesn't make sense.

This; this pulling out something at the last minute, coming up with an idea that's never crossed the Reapers minds in who-knows-how many 'cycles' and laughing in the face of the limited options being presented while it's being pulled off successfully, this makes sense.
9/1/2019 c1 modjodjodjo90
Jesus Christ, this would've been so much more satisfying as a possible ending. I'd even forgive the a**pull conveniently piggybacking geth if it had happened in the actual game.
5/28/2019 c1 Ambaire
Still just as good to read as the first time. This story deserves all the reads ever.
12/30/2018 c1 4Verdauga
8/30/2018 c1 Guest
8/28/2018 c1 HoratioVonBecker
Well. That was a good ending.
8/28/2018 c1 3fireball900
My favourite line in this is probably about organics being *tool users*, not *soldiers.*
8/7/2018 c1 1The DCG

All of this.
7/9/2018 c1 Shepard
Hey look buddy, I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems, not problems like "What is beauty?" Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems, for instance: how am I going to stop some mean mother Hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous be-hind?. I look at how others have answered the same problem. I analyze which one is the most practical, and then I use it. And when there isn't an answer to be found? I make one.
4/12/2018 c1 garmr352
I consider this canon.
3/17/2018 c1 14Karmic Acumen
An elegant solution indeed. I appreciate originality, especially when it averts bad writing in games that are otherwise thoughtful.
11/22/2017 c1 Preier