for Eternal Family

12/21/2019 c21 Queenofdragons6
It's so nice to finally read the end of this story. I love the warmth in so many of the scenes.
(I was kinda expecting one more scene where 9 and 6 interact, but oh well.)
12/21/2019 c19 Queenofdragons2
So nice and warm. (Though I do wonder when 8 left. And where 3 and 4 went.)
12/13/2019 c18 Queenofdragons2
It took me several years, but I finally read this chapter. Was nervous about reading it. (Still kinda nervous.)

(And I see I'm still blocked...)
10/17/2018 c1 DefectiveTetris
I love the pain descriptions in all your 9 stories. They're wonderful!
11/24/2014 c9 Guest
AWWWWWWWWWWW, I wish 2 was my grandpa! :)
11/23/2014 c1 Guest
Dear Celestial Rainstorm,
I
8/16/2013 c21 2Bow Ties And Hair Gel
Oh my god I just re read this chapter and realized u gave me a special thanks and I feel sooo bad for not saying thank you before! Omg I feel sooooo special!
6/23/2013 c21 13PoppyECM.6-13
IUTYBROEUCVWEBBCRWNETY! You finished it! It. Was. AMAZING! And it turns out i'd only missed a chapter XD I thought i'd missed more of it because i didn't recognize the chapter names past The Respiration :D It was great! I guess the only thing i would say is that you do repeat yourself a lot (I do it too sometimes) but other than that it was so amazingly written and lovely to read! Thank you SO MUCH for writing it!

PS. Look! I reviewed for the first time in a few months! XD
6/18/2013 c21 7CreativeSkull
Yay for 9 being happy again! In this story at least. I'm glad he was able to find the others and bring them back, it makes me very happy. : )
Also, quick question based on the ending scene with 5 and 9, do you ship them together? I don't care either way; it just seemed sort of ship-y to me is all, and I wanna know if it's shipping, or if I'm reading too much into it and it's just brotherly bonding. XD
6/18/2013 c21 13CuddlyHawk
Yup, I knew it! It was super good! :D
You had me in tears at that part where 9 dies, but I had a feeling he would come back and I'm so glad he did!
You kept them all in character which is rare to find nowadays, and you made sure to give each one their respected amount of time as the center of attention.
By far, one of the best stories I've ever read :)
6/17/2013 c21 727's Fury
Oh wow, it's finally come to an end, I'm so sad to see it so! But it is SUCH a GOOD piece! 83 I know this is one I shall reread for my own pleasure time and time again!
6/17/2013 c1 13CuddlyHawk
This is really good so far!
6/17/2013 c21 Bo
Sorry cel I didn't want to log in but HOLY MOTHER OF AHHHHHHHH HITS OVER IM IN TEARS IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND NOWS IT'S OVER AND NOW IM SAD AND YOU DID THIS TO ME! Ugh... Off to go read the new chapter in savior. This story has had a nice run don't you think?
6/16/2013 c21 63Freida Right
*spazzing!* OH GLOB YOU DID IT! IT ACTUALLY FINALLY ENDED! XD

Good for you. ;)
4/3/2013 c1 3ghosttempest
I really love this story! I can definitely see it being made into a sequel movie!

This is definitely how I would want things to go. Fantastic job!
135 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »