for Ultimatum

8/18/2012 c4 Guest
man i wish you could countiue this cause i really want to know what happence the day he comes and gets his things
6/21/2012 c4 4ShugoCharaLuvr
I couldn't stop sobbing. I think the cliffhanger made it worse. I sobbed for a good 5 minutes as I kept reading. Tears were just a-flowing. This was an amazing story. In my mind, I'm just going to say Mello changed his mind. Yeah. That sounds good. But there's also the possibility that he thought Matt hated him and didn't want to hurt him anymore, so he just stuck with the plan and got killed. But I don't like that version. Either way, wonderful story. Great job!
5/23/2012 c4 Smilexemptyxsoul
I kind of like this end. Although I love when they're together and all, I love more when Matt says to Mello "enough", above all Mello cheated him with Halle. I don't like him cheating when he's claiming how much he loves Matt.

Soo, I enjoyed your story, really.

5/22/2012 c4 2Anonymous Tokumei No
I freaking loveeee this story gah if only it was longerrrrr xD guud job
5/10/2012 c3 7AnonymouslyStupid
Beautifully written. I love the deep heart wrenching feeling being invoked from the reader. It was really touching, and J could feel the stron realistic love between them. It's not exactly sappy, but it's pure and strong. Love the story, I really can't wait for he next chapter. Mello portraying his feelings to Matt was so beautifully done; their imperfect love making it absolutely perfect. Thank you for the read! Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/10/2012 c3 7DreamRain-Letters
Awwhh . I like it! I'm excited to see what comes between them. Continue please.
5/10/2012 c3 1brightnight003
Hopefully Mello will finally realize, what he's doing to Matt...this chapter was very well written and thanks for writing so much :)
4/3/2012 c2 7DreamRain-Letters
Please oh please update. Amazinging. Im curious to find out if Matt tels Mello about the doctor... Loved it , Loved it. Kept me on my toes. I was practically screaming at the screen. "STUPID MELLO! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!" . Not much makes me do that . Great idea. The mafia hospital was extremely creative and interesting. It also flowed great too. Keep it up! I will be waiting . ^^
4/3/2012 c1 32xElementFivex
I enjoy the concept you've got going. I love thinking of the span of time the anime/manga skips while Mello's healing from those burns. Overall the writing isn't bad. It could be touched up in places, but hey, you could say that about anyone's writing. =]