for Gone Astray

12/17/2012 c1 Prince Of Lothric
I cried at Thane's fight with Kai Leng and when he died in the hospital as well. I was irritated that Shepard did not cry. She is as hard as a rock and even though she has to deal with death all the time, Thane is not just another person. He was her loved one. So I like the story. Good idea and good writing.
3/21/2012 c1 Kitarri
Perfect
3/20/2012 c1 3jpgFury
A perfect way to pull it all together - I kept wanting and waiting for an oportunity for Shep to vent. Thane's death was covered really well, but the aftermath no so much but you tidied it up brilliantly
3/16/2012 c1 11FeZeTh13
This made me cry. I cried when he was stabbed, when he died, and raged when Leng got away on Thessia.

This was absolutely amazing. I was really upset that in the game, you weren't allowed to mourn his death. And when I realized he too was speaking during your nightmares, I wanted to scream- in sadness and frustration. I like that Tali wouldn't back down, and that Cortez understood- I think that you should have been able to bring up your losing Thane in the game when comforting him. That, as Siha now alone, you understand what he is going through.

Thank you for writing this. It was perfect and incredibly well written. This is definitely one of my all-time favorites.