for I can explain!

7/6/2018 c1 Guest
Uh? Gibbs is WAY to out of character and was unenjoying to read we like our characters not some made up character just given the same name learn how to write the CHARACTERS in CHARACTER!
9/24/2017 c1 Guest
What the hell? You couldn't make Gibbs more OUT OF CHARACTER if you tried hahahahahahaha this was so crap keep the characters in actual character
9/3/2014 c2 DodoBirdy
Just found this story ... love these first 2 chapters! Looking forward to more. Thanks for writing.
12/16/2013 c2 serena23
Please update again soon.
3/23/2012 c2 murraysmom
oh i love this story hope you write more soon Thank you
3/22/2012 c2 TJA2012
Good story, please continue.
3/22/2012 c2 NCISFan
Hey,

quite the interesting concept, and it was nice, but it does not make so much sense, sorry...

Because if Tony was 23 when he started at NCIS then he would have been 17 when he started working as a police officer in Peoria, which means he was 14-15 (?) when he went to the Police Academy and so on, so the age is a little bit off, but otherwise...^^

Like I said interesting story ;-) And I always like Gibbs and Tony as Father and Son :-P
3/22/2012 c2 Lils
Interesting but would never happen, sorry.

If a child is taken away for those reasons, it's always temporary...and the parent would be allowed to interact with the child...

so either you spin a more twisted background (the social worker was paid by Senior to find a child looking like him) or it just doesn't make any sense...sorry.

Otherwise, interesting concept :)

Lils
3/21/2012 c2 138Gina Callen
This is awesome. i cant wait to see how tony handles everyone knowing. and will the team treat him different. what questions will they ask Gibbs. aaarrggghhh so many questions please update soon and put us out of our misery. ;p
3/21/2012 c2 Ncisluver
I loved the chapter. It was sad when Gibbs told the story.
3/21/2012 c2 1NickTonyK
Love it! Nice background story!
3/21/2012 c2 17DS2010
nice explaination. sad that gibbs lost custody but I an understand given his state of mind.
3/21/2012 c2 Long Live BRUCAS
Awe so sad but good ending to Gibbs story.

Hope the team will be Ok with all of this. And Tony when he finds out .
3/21/2012 c2 12lizrat66
Very good, great way of explaining Tony's childhood. Can't wait to see how Tony reacts to the team knowing. Please update soon.
3/21/2012 c2 angelscatie
Great chapter. I am thinking that there will be tons of questions for Gibbs. I am kind of confused on how Tony was able to be adopted when he was just taken for his own welfare (i.e. foster care); but that is nto distracting me from the story.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »