for A MisMatch Made in Heaven?

9/1/2002 c14 Anyanka
yo yo. sorry about not reviewing the last chapter...my...computer...is...from...H.E.L.L! Anywho, this totally rocked the kazbaa, and youbetter keep it up, cuz if you don't...*shakes fist angrily in the air*
9/1/2002 c14 1Ascamelien
Hey Veggie!

Re. your comments to me in your AP: glad you decided to put the marriage project in. It adds to the plot quite nicely, and gives us readers and idea why Marguerite is so bitter towards Roxton.

But onto the reviewing! Wow. Wow wow, I mean *wow* . . . Marguerite's reaction to Roxton blew me away! I feel so bad for her, but I feel bad for Roxton too.

Your descriptions here were great: "If looks could kill. Roxton wouldn't have been dead. He would have been deader than dead. His head would have blown up like an over-inflated balloon under her heated glare. Her fiery tongue lashed out at him with such overwhelming fury he was terrified he would self-combust into an inferno of scorching flames." I absoluetly LOVED that part! This was written really well!

Also, I loved the song. It seemed to fit right in with the subplot of Roxton's feelings for Marguerite.

But no . . . Roxton can't give up that easily, can he? You won't make him leave. You won't. You won't . . . will you?

On a funnier note . . . LOL. I loved Finn's call in the darkness: "I have a black belt in karate and I know 3 other types of martial arts! Plus I can screech loud enough for the whole block to hear!" That was HILARIOUS! I was literally laughing out loud! Go Finn!

I'm kind of glad that you made Marguerite feel bad about her harsh words to Roxton. Hope that she won't regret those words forever! Yup . . . now all she needs is John Roxton cantering towards her on a noble steed. He will gracefully dismount, sweep her off her feet, and pull her into a long, deep, passionate kiss. Then, he will get back on his steed, lift her on behind him, and they will gallop off into the sunset . . . hehehe. Don't mind me; I'm in one of my funny moods again! LOL. What *did* my mom put in my dinner? LOL.

Ah well. I enjoyed this chapter just as much as the others. Can't wait for the next one, with more flashbacks and hilarity to come, as you said!

See ya next chapter,

:-Ascamelien
9/1/2002 c14 159Girl in a White Dress
This is great! Please continue soon!
8/31/2002 c14 rollypolly
WOOOOAAAAAHHHH! Step back ppl!

Don't mess with Marguerite!

WOW! Did she say that all in one breath?

DANG!She really must've hated him, but i hope that hate will go away soon...it's cute how Roxton is pursuing Marguerite, I mean the fact that he was once a popular person and she was entitled a 'geek' in high school...Very emotional chapter this was!

Can't wait for the flashbacks and humour!

Rollie ;)
8/31/2002 c14 rollypolly
WOOOOAAAAAHHHH! Step back ppl!

Don't mess with Marguerite!

WOW! Did she say that all in one breath?

Can wait for the flashbacks and humour!

Rollie ;)
8/31/2002 c14 Melissa4
Whoa that chapter almost made me cry. However I do like the way the story is going so keep it up!
8/31/2002 c14 Galxychld
Well, yes, a big reaction, but totally understandable. I mean, when you let someone down, it's to be expected. I liked this chapter a lot-now let's see that Roxton isn't going to give up and let his lady love get away! How about another confrontation in the parking lot, maybe literally running smack into each other? Well, can't wait to see what you do with it. Good job!
8/30/2002 c14 2Steph1
Nice installment. Marguerite's had that bottled up inside her for quite a long time, she needed to vent before she could forgive him. It's fitting. Also fitting, the lyrics. If my eyes don't deceive me, that was a Chicago tune in Roxton's car (my favorite band!). I look forward to the next chapter. Oh, and this is a good length of chapter. Nicely fits between long and short.
8/30/2002 c14 138A. Windsor
Wonderful as always Veggie. I can totally relate with Marguerite. In elementary school I was just a nerd, not the cute nerd I am now *grin*. I had this crush on this cuy for the entire year. He was SO cruel to me, laughing at me and making jokes at my expense. Anyway, now he is in my class again, some 4 or 5 yrs later and I can't help but hate him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he had changed, but unlike Roxton, he hasn't. Anyway, look at that, I am telling you painful parts of my life again. Sorry to bore you. But I just needed to say this was a great chapter.
8/30/2002 c14 Alanna
So true to form! Marguerite would def. lash out at someone when she's hurt, and boy what a lashing! Great style on that, I can just hear the words coming from her mouth! I hope they FINALLY forgive each other in the end...but it's fun to watch them run around in circles for now! Great chapter! I loved it!

Alanna
8/30/2002 c14 16Sabrina
LOL! Marguerite and Finn playing tag. :0) To funny. Anyway, can't wait to see what Roxton is going to do next. And I think Marguerite definitly deserved that outburst!
8/30/2002 c14 Steffi
Another great chapter ! Yeah Roxton deserved her words ! Poor Marguerite ! Aww I canĀ“t wait for more !

Oh and I love the lenghts of your chapters ...you can make them shorter if you want ...so your story will go on longer. :D :D

Keep up the great work !

Steffi :)
8/30/2002 c14 Jessie8
Ah!Ah! I'm glad Roxton got his punishment! I know I look cruel but he deserved it! Anyways loved the chapter and the way Marguerite lashed at him! You go girl! Speek your mind lol! Love the chapter please write more! I need it! And please hurry! Because I'm gonna go crazy! lol! Your a great author!
8/30/2002 c14 brainfear
This is SO good! And it's getting better and better! Yahoo! Haha. Post more soon! :o)
8/26/2002 c13 7Evil Irish Eyes
!

*Evil runs around screaming pulling at her hair and throwing papers and things everywhere as she runs in circles getting almost nowhere*

OH MY G_D! *frustrated scream*

I haven't been on fanfiction. net in forever! I am so so so so behind! I;m even behind in my story, I've re-written it twice and I still can't get it right! That is when I can write! RL is driving me out of my mind! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Run s about screaming again, when muse floats into the room and watches Evil's turmoil, seh grabs her by the back of her shirt on her next circle about the room and slaps her once across teh face. Then Evil's knees fall out and she lands with a thud on the floor*

'pant-pant-pant' hu-uh- so sorry about that, my life right now is just out of control very seriously, so i am so sorry about reveiwing so late and it might really take me a while before I review again, but I'm trying to keep up so please remember that I still love ya and your wonderful amazing work, which this chapter most defintly was a credit of.

Pant- I relly loved the flashback very enjoyable, I loved NEd Marguerite and Veronica, especailly when they kept saying the same thing. lol

Well I seriously have to run, or-pant- crawl or something, but I'm rooting for ya and this great peice of work.

And I'm trying to get some time in on mine, I feel really bad leaving everyone hanging like this, but I just have no time! I am so very sorry, if you get a chance tell everyone I just really need some time. AH!

Well love dyour story can't wait to see more, and then have the time to sit and read it, lol

I know you'll keep up the great work!

THis is the Energizer Evil signing out- out oout and AWAY!
345 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »