for A MisMatch Made in Heaven?

5/28/2002 c2 Pam
Interesting! So what did R do that so embarrassed M in high school? Have they seen each other since? What does M not want her mom to know? What does M do in this alt U? Hanging on the edge of my chair till the next installment, Veggie5. This is cute, nicely intriguing! Patience . . . Patience . . . um, just how much patience are we talking about here?
5/28/2002 c2 2I-LOVE-ROXTON
I loved this chapter!(despite the shortness of it)

The way Ned and Veronica act is so perfect!

May I ask how Roxton embaressed Marguerite or is that for us to figure out on our own? Anyway I hope that Chapter three will be up soon because I can't wait until the surprise at dinner. ! I can't control myself! I need that chapter NOW!

Okay sorry if that scared you but this is a great story and usually great stories deserve great and/or scary reviews.

All right thats enough for Maggie.

BYEBYE!
5/28/2002 c2 23CrimsonCat
Flashbacks of our dear Roxton and Marguerite in high school? Pht, you know I'm all for that, lol. Good chapter, even if it was a filler. But, I can see how it was needed. It would have been strange if you just jumped right into the dinner. So, in conclusion, I'm pro. flashbacks, lol. Hope to see more soon! I'm really looking forward to Roxton and Marguerite meeting up again. Oh, lol, Veronica and Ned shouldn't give them any warning! Much more fun that way :D

Dai stiho

~CrimsonCat~
5/28/2002 c2 Veronica
Very cute! I love the way you portray Veronica and Ned's married life...the way they talk at the same time is so perfectly adorable! and the way he sneaks up on her to give her a kiss! Okay, enough of them. The matchmaking part should be really interesting since most plots to set people up backfire...I can't wait to see what happens!
5/27/2002 c1 Susan
Write more now!

Um I mean...could you please write more: )

5/26/2002 c1 anon
Please continue.
5/25/2002 c1 7Evil Irish Eyes
AH! Honey I LOVE this!

Although I am sorry about you having to take a break with Hidden World I love this I am so so so glad you posted it! PLease hurry I cna't wait to find out what happends next! AH! can't wait! Oh go- I'm all giddy now, look what you've done! LOL

*Jumps around like daffy duck going loco in a silly looney tunes cartoon!*

Crazy gurl just crazy! Must be the moon! lol

Evil as I am and all! lol

AH!

This is ME signing out!

P.S. Keep up the great work! I can't wait!

The dinner . .they're going to meet! AH! this is going to be so great! AH WAHAHAHAH!
5/24/2002 c1 Lixta
Thanks for pointing out the button. I never would have found it without your gracious assistance. Now that I'm here...all I have to say is: Please give us the next part ASAP! I want to see how the M/R introduction goes.
5/24/2002 c1 16Sabrina
This looks really good. Please continue!
5/24/2002 c1 Veronica
This is a great story so far! I can just see the setup you're going for. And putting them in the present day really makes things more interesting. These alternate universe fics always find a way to shake things up a little, in a good way!
5/24/2002 c1 Alley
Love the story so far. Can't wait till Roxton and Marguerite meet.
5/23/2002 c1 23CrimsonCat
LOL, that was good.

“What on earth are you people looking at? Mind your own bloody business!”

Yes, I can totally see Marguerite saying that!

"Don’t you even try and avoid me, Marguerite. I know where you live!" I also loved that, and the bit after it.

I'm just adoring this fic so far :) Hope you don't make me wait too long for the next chapter.

Dai stiho

~CrimsonCat~
5/23/2002 c1 10TLWROX
Whoo hoo! Funky parallel universe and Roxton's going to meet Marguerite! Great job so far, can't wait for more. :) :) :)
5/23/2002 c1 Kseniya
Well so far I love it so plz update soon=)
5/23/2002 c1 2Steph1
Nice job setting this up. It doesn't seem weird, it's AU! I love AU, it's always fun to remove the characters from their normal lives and see what happens. Looking forward to the next chapter.
345 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23