for Broken Angel

2/7 c31 russia2774
just reread your story still loving it please more updates
8/3/2020 c31 4Her Grace The Grand Duchess
I am so very sorry for you lose, you and your family are in my prayers. And when you feel up to rejoining us her on fan fiction I will be eagerly awaiting your next update.
11/8/2018 c31 Guest
im sorry to here about you son no person should have to go throw something like that being the person with the illness or the family you have my prayers my god be with you and your love ones i do really like you story your a great writer
5/29/2018 c31 Guest
I am so sorry about your son it is not easy to loose those you love but it gets easier I hope you and your family are able to find any amount of happiness to help lift your spirits. Life is very unfair and unkind but in order to keep living and surviving look towards the future and relive all of the happy memories but never forget the sad ones.
7/28/2017 c31 izzy marie-anna swan
I know what its like to loss some one my sister died two days after Christmas and her birthday is August 19 if you ever need some one to talk to you can dm me
7/19/2017 c31 6my 2 guys
that was good
6/6/2017 c31 Angecasckett.fa
O dios mio lo siento mucho acabo de empezar a leer la historia hace una hora y la acabo de terminar siento mucho lo de tu hijo
5/14/2017 c31 tamashiyuki
Very good! Excellent story !
7/21/2016 c31 Guest
That recently happened to a very young but good friend of mine charlie and your logan will both be in my heart forever I am sorry such a terrible thing happend to you.
7/6/2016 c31 LadyBugQueen421
I'm so sorry for your loss.
6/26/2016 c31 Guest
I'm so sorry for your lost don't worry he's in heaven now
5/21/2016 c31 Le.chaton.d'amitie
You and your son Logan are in my prayers.
5/18/2016 c31 10lovesmesomedanilalol
I love this story. I don't even remember how many times I've read it. I'm sorry for what you and your family have been through. I hope you will feel up to writing again soon.
2/26/2016 c31 blondjinjit
So sorry for your loss. And by the way you are a great writer. I love your stories
2/15/2016 c31 Kimavinzant
Am so sorry for your lose your story is amazing and I can't wait for more!
210 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »