FanFiction.Net
for Every Villain

12/18/2018 c1 PunkMuggle
This is heartbreaking ;_;

A fantastic end to two brilliant criminals. Thanks for sharing!
4/14/2018 c1 PotionsMaster365
This is probably really morbid, but I thought the beat he was tapping out was 'Another One Bites The Dust'...
4/10/2015 c1 apieformydean
Oh my gods I almost started crying it was beautifully written and heart-wrecking :"( 33
10/1/2014 c1 blackbeecastiel
this was wonderful & love the MCR reference
6/9/2014 c1 1I'm-Not-Obsessed17
b-e-a-u-tifuuuul
12/30/2013 c1 3glimmer145
God damn it I'm not crying you only killed my OTP
9/21/2013 c1 2Skye City
The way it just ends is very good, no palava - a good, instant death. This was really well written from Moriaty's point of view, but you manage to add a poignant twist on it; well done! :)
9/4/2013 c1 4TigerMoran
Love it, but painful feels TT
7/25/2013 c1 Dernhelmbaggins
Oh my god that was beautiful... Now excuse me while i continue crying
1/30/2013 c1 snowcone
You asked for reviews so here's one but there's not much to say. It was truly excellent, you seemed very skillfull in your display, though my own partiality to mischieviousness and reader torture would've led me to leave out the bit about which song they were humming. I wish I could read the rest, not just the end.
1/15/2013 c1 5Amordaon
This is beautiful. Love your Jim, love your Seb. But ouch that hurt!
8/15/2012 c1 3Headcanonftw
I thought I'd read a short fanfiction before bed; a cute Mormor maybe. Something fluffy and light.

This was not that fanfiction. Instead, now I'm a little depressed. As much as I am feeling anger towards your clear evil ways and the growth of my current angst, this is really well written, so well done :)
7/29/2012 c1 Anon
Wow. This is fantastic and very dark. I love it! Bit sad though :(
6/1/2012 c1 4Neiraaa
You made me sad. Twice in the last 24h. That's mean.

Keep up the good work. I wouldn't be in this fandom if I couldn't deal with some sadness.
5/2/2012 c1 12Sherlock-in-the-TARDIS
Bizarrely beautiful

Kind of peaceful...

(Admittedly, listening to a very calm, peaceful song in the process of reading probably doesn't help, but hey.)

Sebastian's breaking moment, and Jim's rush to support him, really reveal so much about the relationship, not to mention Jim's faith.
25 Page 1 2 Next »