for Midnight Reflections

1/13/2013 c1 2Dream-with-your-heart
a good look into edward's mind...thank you for this :) it certainly is bittersweet
4/18/2012 c1 1SugarVenom
Well done. I'd love for this to continue.
3/31/2012 c1 happiness5678
Great job capturing Edward! Nicely done and good characterization :)
3/22/2012 c1 21JlynCSS
Loved it! Midnight Sun was actually my favorite to read and I love how you captured the tone and feel of it with Edward's thoughts. I actually teared up while reading. Beautiful!
3/21/2012 c1 ZooeyD
Loved it!
3/20/2012 c1 soton
Oh Edward, I know your decision was made with the best of intentions, but why do you never learn!

For a very smart vampire Edward can be somewhat dense! You would think that after the New Moon debacle he would learn not to make unilateral decisions for them both.
3/20/2012 c1 Poly
A beautiful scene. Yuo did a great job in showing his conflicting emotions.
3/20/2012 c1 36Scarlett71177
Really lovely. I think you've captured the mood and tone perfectly. A great missing moment.
3/20/2012 c1 4BernieR
Oh poor edward. He just lays there and analyzes and over thinks everything, since he can't sleep. Though I know why he feels like he does, but if bella was awake, she would have tried her best to distract him.

Beauitiful written girl! Sad, but I loved it!
3/19/2012 c1 hilararoula
that was soooo sweet at first...i felt so bad about Edward...

it was amazing :) i can't wait to read more from you ,i love everything you write :)
3/18/2012 c1 Ivo64Thousand
Love it! That is the long and short of it. You should really consider extending it though, I would love to read Edward's POV of Breaking Dawn.
3/18/2012 c1 19ScorpionsAngel2009
It's sad but so true to Edward's character. Great job!
3/18/2012 c1 11Sweetie7smiled
Nicely done; I really get a feel for how he would be thinking! Thanks for writing!
3/18/2012 c1 laurafc1107
Thank you so, so much for writing this. I'm so grateful that you wrote this little canon scene capturing Edward's thoughts that night. I think you did it just great. I love specially how you explained Edward's feelings as the teenager he really is deep inside before the weight of his actions makes him feel again as someone different.

Loved it!