for Rider's Return

10/5/2017 c1 4Robin371
Speaking from experience it would be better if you just edited it. Its one thing to write a story for the first time but its something else when doing it a second time. Rewriting something is a monstrous task, especially when the story is as long as yours. If you try to rewrite it you risk getting bored or losing your interest in it. Unless your completely confident that you will see it through it would be better to just edit it.
9/30/2017 c29 6Wraith and Demjin
I really like the story the way it is, so if you rewrite it, you should just use the old chapters to do it, but leave the original up, even if you just edit it. But whatever's fine. Your story is great anyways, and I'd love to read the edited version.
9/27/2017 c29 Guest
Hmmm I'm interested to see what the rewrite would look like.
9/26/2017 c29 Guest
Just edit the existing chapters I thoroughly enjoyed what you have so far :)
9/27/2017 c29 1unicornbanksy
I'd love it if you rewrote this story! I love reading new NCIS and Alex Rider stories. But don't pressure yourself. If you think it will be too much work, I think editing it would be fine.
9/25/2017 c29 Fanfic1892
I would honestly make the decision based on how much time you have. If you think that you couldn't realistically put out around 2 chapters a month (or even 1) while rewriting the story I'm not sure it would be the best decision. Obviously a rewrite would be better but if you're someone who doesn't want to commit that much I would stick with editing. I love the story!
9/25/2017 c29 Kathischaetzchen
I think you need to choose the option you won't regret (or maybe regret less). It is your story and as hard as it may sound we can't make this choice for you. What we can do is support you and maybe give a few tips .
It might help if write down the pros and cons of each choice and then take a look wich pro and con are more important to you since the weight of them are different... (I really hope I explained it right... English isn't my first language and I'm a bit insecure...) it doesn't really matter how many pros or cons there are, the ones that matter are the ones important to you (there I think this one was better... ).
I might not be good at posting reviews (this might be the only one you get from me...) but know that I will support your choice, whichever you will make so please make the choice that satisfies you the most in the end.
Yours sincerely
Kathi
9/25/2017 c29 1Ravenclaw667
As mich as I'd love to the story I think that rewriting is a good option. Editing might just lead to getting stuck later on in the story.
9/25/2017 c29 8Riderkitty
This is exactly the problem I'm running into. I don't know whether to edit it or rewrite it. Good luck to you. It's a really good story!
2/8/2016 c28 1M-chanchen
Hi,
this is a really great and amazing and interesting story. But poor Alex lost part of his memory temporary. Did he forget all the stuff about MI6 too?
Go on that way of writing, it is very good
11/22/2015 c1 RussianGregorovich
This was amazing, I loved it.
1/31/2015 c28 Lydia L. Hall
That was a really good book I would to read more of your books
6/15/2014 c28 1Chise Sakamoto
Cool!
4/29/2014 c28 Guest
awww so cute.
are you going to write more?
I hope so your stories are so good
5/1/2014 c28 3yashendra2797
Not so awesome epilogue to an otherwise awesome story... Waiting excitedly for the sequel! Keep up the good work! Update soon...
243 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »