for A Road Less Traveled

2/17/2015 c1 5LucifersKitten44
I like it. :-)
8/29/2014 c1 29Serpentina
Lovely done! Very much in character – and yet, so gentle… So strong and vibrant with the will to move on, despite the darkness around. Hope to read more of your work, soon.
5/27/2014 c1 Pantherbabe4ever
I love this I was wondering if u added another story/sequel to this
2/1/2013 c1 itsi3
Very good!
Crystal
9/22/2012 c1 ktikat13
Aww I loved that though wish you made it into more than just the one shot so we knew how things went lol, I love this couple :-)
8/13/2012 c1 161untapdtreasure
wow! just wow! it would be amazing if it had worked out like this! i love their converstion.
7/26/2012 c1 WhatThexHellx
Hey! Omegle friend here (; I have to tell you that I love this little story, a perfect Carol/Daryl, perfectly written, perfect words to describe, sensitive.. and like I said about this couple, cute :3
Cheer up to write more stories of TWD, you do it very well!
See you around this! :D
3/20/2012 c1 tammgrogan
Hey, I just finish reading your story, It's very, very good. BUT only one thing is wrong with it, It's just too good to be Complete yet. PLEASE KEEP GOING!I'm going to put a Author alert on you, because I really hope it will be a part 2.
3/20/2012 c1 Buddhasmoogirl
very sweet and nice but maybe you could carry on? sounds like a very perfect chapter to continue =)
3/19/2012 c1 7SmoshLuuh
Wow, very cool fanfic! I just loved it :D
3/19/2012 c1 abovetherim
I was not so sure about them leaving the rest of the group at first because I love the group but I also love the idea of those to always being together! Good job!
3/18/2012 c1 4UltimateRider
As a huge Carol/Daryl fan, thank you for writing this! I think it's really sweet!
3/18/2012 c1 11JadedDragon4
It erased my link to the photo: In case anyone cares, here it is again:

http:/blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-season-2-episode-photos/episode-13-carol-daryl.php