for Hello, Goodbye

8/5/2013 c1 LeeyLa
Oh God... I'm speechlees, this is so beautiful! So cute, unbelievable! Awesome..
6/21/2013 c1 AJGuardian
Oh man! The Feels! TT_TT The feels are just so much!
6/21/2013 c1 mavk4444
I loved this :)
3/30/2013 c1 36An Ordinary Riceball
Awwww... this is just so adorable :D
3/17/2013 c1 21TheRoseThatKnowsPain
Bawling my eyes out. Bawling my eyes out BIG TIME.
8/15/2012 c1 4LesMiserableFan14
This is so beautiful yet sad at the same time and personally going in my favorites. I wish there were more stories like this!
5/2/2012 c1 reereeree
Heart-wrenching, but absolutely beautiful. Every part made me warterly smile.

It's really hard to choose favorite part but if I have to... scenes that Naruto singing in the bath and Minato telling their story as a bedtime story to Naruto. These are so full of happiness.Also I think that the ending part is most impressive and perfect for this story.

Thank you for your writing!
4/28/2012 c1 10Hamaru Namikaze
There were a few spelling mistakes here and there, but I still very much enjoyed the story. Very sweet. :)
3/21/2012 c1 DragonOfApocalypse
T-T it was so sad

But I love it!

Please mooar Kushina xD

Thanks 4 it
3/20/2012 c1 42AuthorSwimmerPoet
So. This is freaking adorable! :) I love the mother looking on the life that she can never have, but that it's such ordinary things that we might overlook in our own lives.

As a side note, a couple little things to fix :) You didn't always spell ramen correctly, and then in the bath scene you spelled towel wrong, and I'm not sure what you were going for in the storytelling bit with: "Kushina ran right into thew danger" although I suppose you were probably going for 'the' and a 'w' decided to tag along for the ride :) it should be "too depressed" rather than "to depressed" under the "Make Friends" one you spelled Minato wrong...I'm not sure what "he bird caged seal" is trying to get across. And at the very end "minute" not "minuet"

But seriously adorable! I especially loved the scene with the water balloons. Too cute! :)
3/19/2012 c1 IVIADAJZA
This story is great i can just imagin it being this way if Naruto's parents lived and you did a good job in writing something like this
3/18/2012 c1 8Mommy Bear
I like this story. There is much a mother who knows she is dying would want to tell her child. You captured her love for her son very well. A very sweet story. Thanks
3/18/2012 c1 REVIEW
This is my FAVORITE one-shot now. I'll be signing in tomorrow to favorite this. WELL DONE.