for The Reaper's Promise

7/15 c29 Pam11
I hope you decide to finish this story it’s really good.
5/26/2019 c20 Vadercat
Wait I thought you said earlier Dr Marston's name was Adam and now it's Peter? You need a log to keep your story facts intact.
1/16/2019 c29 Callensnext1
Wait! You can't do that to us! This is not fair! I demand a sequel! Please?
8/5/2018 c29 Maria
Wow ,another brilliant story...please hurry with the sequel though...never mind your life ,write...
3/30/2016 c29 13Dramamama5
Another awesome story. Well written. Wasn't sure about Callen's quick turn around again...but then I read the ending...you got me. I do hope you loved writing the stories enough to write the sequel that clears this mess up. Good Job!
6/30/2014 c29 2mckenna4
Please do a sequel someday!
9/9/2013 c29 Angeljoe
Great story, loved the way you portrayed the characters and the twist at the end, very cruel ;)
3/5/2013 c29 13Kirsten-B
Wow, you had me almost in tears there. I couldn't put the tablet away and read it all in one go. Nicely done. I am carefully hoping that maybe the continuation of this may still come...
10/3/2012 c29 00-night-eyes-00
love it can not wait for the next sequel (going to check your page for it now)
9/15/2012 c29 CalliopeBotilda395
Oh my gosh. That was great! I love that you added the letter thing at the end it was a heart stopper for sure. This isan amazing piece i cant wait to read more from you.
9/11/2012 c29 Richtsje
Yeks. Scary ending indeed...
9/11/2012 c9 Richtsje
My oh my... Don't know this Callen, even though he bent and broke in s3. But never like this, no way :-(
9/11/2012 c8 Richtsje
Love your story, look forward to reading the rest of it this evening!
8/26/2012 c29 CharleyCarey
you are evil to end the story there! Your plot was very intricate and well laid out for us. I have to admit though that I hated Kensi in this story for the way she betrayed and lied to Deeks constantly. And Deeks felt spineless for the way he let her do it. Deeks should be divorcing her for what she did to him.
But I'll focus on the positive. Can't wait for the sequel. I hope its coming SOON! :-)
7/5/2012 c29 Guest
This was a great story ( at least until the end) and my heart broke for Callen. Couldn't you let him have a happy life with his baby? I am very disappointed in the end of this story. There is no way that Callen will ever find his baby and his life is now completely destroyed.
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »