FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter Who?

9/18/2022 c1 Jtjjjj08
Soft warm and comforting huh
1/6/2022 c21 Guest
Oh great. Start a story then give the excuse of no creative juices. How dare you start a story if you didn't already have a gist! I mean you already had premise for next few chapters especially till the articles. Then there was Sirius angle. Bloody cowardly writers.
7/8/2021 c21 Guest
You were a great writer. Good luck on whatever you choose to pursue.
6/13/2021 c21 17Child of Dreams
Wtf? You can't just leave it hanging like this!
6/13/2021 c17 Child of Dreams
15 months, not 18.
6/13/2021 c13 Child of Dreams
It's "fraternal twin" not "maternal"...
6/13/2021 c1 Child of Dreams
Lily and Lily's, not Lilly and Lilies...
11/23/2020 c12 SirYoayorozu
I'm a little OCD about 'diner'
9/1/2020 c21 S
This is one of the most cohesive stories I have read. It is really unfortunate that you are unable to continue, but it is what it is. I did find a few things a bit jarring in terms of the plot while enjoying a few other things immensely, but not getting into it since it is done as it is. Thank you and take care.
8/5/2020 c21 Kittythecat
I really loved this story and I understand that you can't continue so if you will agree I'd like to continue it as it will be a great loss if it won't be continued
7/2/2020 c21 ripper34
Good story
6/25/2020 c21 201Marcus Rowland
Please could you mark this as abandoned in the summary - I just read the whole thing with no idea that it wasn't complete until I got to the final chapter.
6/10/2020 c1 LtsHrIt4ThBoyz
I am truly saddened and feel that your withdrawal from creating HPff is a great loss to the Harry Potter Fanfiction community. You may not be prolific, but your work has been memorable; why else would I have been "following" this story since I discovered it in 2014?! Every update has been cherished: I was thrilled whenever I saw one of your story alerts land in my inbox!
I hope that you are well and remain so. If you ever do get the urge to return, you'll be welcomed with open arms!
YOU WILL BE MISSED!
Take care!
Luv,
MelJ :D
6/7/2020 c21 Anonatwork
Sorry to hear you gave it up. Glad I looked at the chapter titles and skipped to the end before I got too invested though. Maybe mark your stuff as abandoned? Good luck with whatever you do!
6/8/2020 c21 Cateagle
This reader most sincerely hopes that this ends up being more "see you later" than "goodbye" as I find your story enjoyable, readable, and re-readable. I look forward to when your muse returns and we see more.
314 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »