for Past Meets Present

7/29/2017 c13 Kate
Please update this book it is a really amazing book and I I don't want your amazing capability as a writer to go to waist (and also I really love this book and would love a new chapter) I have read this book at least 5 times over (I think, I kind of lost track) and u still havens updated after 4 years! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update and if u do u will always have my thanks.

-Kate (Yes my names really Kate)
4/9/2016 c13 Guest
Please finish this great story. I wanted Tate to happen soo bad
1/20/2014 c13 jjgeraghty
I just read the whole story, and really hope you come back to it! This is a really great story!
12/21/2013 c3 GoddessAnjanee
I liked this chapter. Tony almost slipped up.
12/21/2013 c2 GoddessAnjanee
I have to admit that I avoided reading this story because I prefer the stories were Maura and Kate are two separate people not one in the same. So far, your story is off to a wonderful start.
12/21/2013 c1 GoddessAnjanee
Someone has a lot of explaining to do.
11/11/2013 c6 4wisegirl71301
FYI THIS IS DEFINITELY T RATED
11/4/2013 c13 4cm209
Hey, whats up? Where are the remaining chapters?
10/31/2013 c13 Alexandra-Casey-Olivia
I found this story tonight and I am in love with it! It is great and I cant wait to see what decision she makes and how everything turns out with Abby! Keep up the great work and please update soon.
10/2/2013 c13 5TheAnonymousWriter599
please update
6/21/2013 c13 1sunfun
Nice.
6/12/2013 c13 Love4Jisbon
Love your story so far and interested in seeing where you go from here. Not too many good Tate stories out there and many of the good ones are left abandoned and uncompleted. Hope you decide to continue and complete yours. Love Tate and miss Kate.
6/8/2013 c13 Katy
Yay! Just discovered this & I love it! Update soon please!
5/22/2013 c13 32NicoleTheresa1
Great chapter. I really enjoy this story
5/2/2013 c13 helen
I'm still here! Will be till the end.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »