for Bedtime

4/5/2015 c1 Guest
One word: Awesome. And sweet. And fluffy. But mostly awesome.
8/21/2014 c1 alex
awwwww dat was sooo cute. chibi Italy, adorable
3/25/2014 c1 Guest
Great now I have cavities. Cute story though w
1/17/2014 c1 13Postman of Stories
This was very cute!
3/23/2013 c1 2Master of Schadenfreude
This was SOO cute, it made me squeal in delight at little Italy and Austria! I thought you did a fantastic job with Roderich's character. You kept him strict while somehow adding a soft side to his personality. The bedtime story was like what he wanted in life but hasn't gotten yet. I am favoriting your story as it was my favorite of all the Hetalia pairings I've read (that's a lot XD).
12/1/2012 c1 6Meandsushiroll
OOOHH soo cuteee!
7/18/2012 c1 13Muffy Kastel
this is so cute! i love parental! Austria and Hungary and its so nice to see that someone else does too! really good story!
6/30/2012 c1 19timahina
Oh my gosh, I am dying from the amount of fluffy cuteness that I just read *O* I love how Italy just kept interrupting during the story and the whole "scared of the dark" - I had to resist several times from going "awwwwwwwwwww' super loudly. Wonderful story here, I absolutely adore the whole family setting XD
6/26/2012 c1 2EdwardDunder
That was so cute And I actually didn't think that Austria was very OOC, just a little OOC X3
3/25/2012 c1 13Gazlover12
Awwwww I loved this!

It was so cute and adorable and sweet, and the whole time I couldn't stop smiling while I was reading it. These kind of stories are my favorite. Awesome job!(:
3/21/2012 c1 1Midnight Violinist
Oh my god! Someone else sees Austria as a more fatherly figure! This was the cutest story and I didn't see Austria as very OOC! To me he would have a fatherly side since Austrians tend to be a very family oriented people and that would naturally affect Roderich himself.
3/20/2012 c1 Mr. Piggy Pillow
AWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS SO FLIPPING ADORABLE!1!