for Through Fire and Ice

4/24/2012 c11 32Sirens in the water
Please do Firestar and Sandstorm! They are one of my favs! Your poems are so good!
3/27/2012 c10 Sorry to all my fans
Could you do a poem about how Yellowfang was proud of Firestar? Or maybe about how she was disappointed by Brokenstar? Or maybe how she was shunned by Raggedstar?
3/27/2012 c11 Sorry to all my fans
It's s awesome that you write poems about warriors!
3/27/2012 c11 Pengirl
Please do FireXSpotted if you can Mistyflower

(P.s chapter 11 will be posted today on ASSCOTAC okay)

Pengirl
3/26/2012 c10 38StormyNight108
awhhh! *fangirl moment* thank you for doing my request! Millie will never be good enough for Graystripe.
3/26/2012 c11 39DahliaStarr
Aww...this thing is soo cute and sad! I've always wondered what would go on in the cat's thoughts..hmm..well, here's some ideas for ya:

Stormfur and Brook-after Feathertail was killed and they left the mountains...i've always wondered how Brook felt. Could you do it please? *puppy dog eyes*

Jayfeather and Half Moon-MY FAVORITE PAIRING EVER! How does Half Moon feel whenever Jayfeather leaves the memories?

Leafpool and Hollyleaf-How leafpool felt when she thought her kit had died.

Lionblaze and Cinderheart-Love them together...how did Cindeheart feel when she cut things off with Lionblaze?

annnd that's all for now! huh. didn't realize most are from a she-cat's POv...lol aw well!
3/22/2012 c7 1Maroonheart
yay! You did this one! I love it! :D I can't wait to see more poems! :D
3/22/2012 c8 Hawkpath
How about StormfurXSquirrelPAW it's not one of my favorites but it would be interesting! :)
3/22/2012 c6 51Misgiving Writer
Like all of the poems you've posted, this was a truly heart-breaking piece of work. It's just unbelievable how you've managed to capture everything so clearly in just a few words.

I just adore all of the points that you've made in this poem. I've always felt that, after Dustpelt got together with Ferncloud, he just sort of slipped into the background. I know this happened with a lot of characters from the first book, but this just seemed very unacceptable to me.

I did notice that you put 'I broke me' instead of 'it broke me' when talking about him training Squirrelpaw. But I didn't notice anything else! Oh! And thank you for the commas! I'm sorry that I'm such a pain. ^.^'

I would love to see you do a WhitexBlue poem, if you wouldn't mind?

Fadedstar, leader of the Warriors Challenge Forum
3/21/2012 c6 38StormyNight108
Graystripe and Silverstream!
3/21/2012 c1 Sandtail
Blackstar and russetfur?
3/21/2012 c5 1Maroonheart
hi! I really love reading these and I was wondering if you could do one for Dovewing and Tigerheart? They are (Or were) my favorite pair! I would really appreciate it, thanks!

~Maroonheart
3/21/2012 c1 51Misgiving Writer
Aww, this was so cute! I could never understand why Squirrelflight didn't just tell Brambleclaw that they weren't his. He's a good guy, he would have helped her hide them! And this captured that almost perfectly.

I say 'almost' because I did notice one thing. In several spots, I noticed that there should have been a comma. Now, as this is a poem, I understand not having them in here. Everyone has their own poetry style, after all. ^.^ It just made the flow a little odd, in my opinion.

I'd love to read some more, though! Perhaps a SandxDust poem? From Dustpelt's point of view? That would be simply amazing! Even if it's not that pairing, I look forward to reading more from you!

Fadedstar, leader of the Warriors Challenge Forum
3/21/2012 c1 Pengirl
Me again (Ya me, Pengirl XD)!

Awesome poem Brambleclaw is awesome!

Could you maybe do LeafXCrow or CrowXFeather? If you get time? Thanks!

~Pengirl
3/21/2012 c1 Hawktalon
That was amazing! Poor Brambleclaw

Could you do BlueXThrush or HoneyXBerry, keep up the great work!

~Hawktalon