for Amethyst

7/24/2013 c12 7Nekron Smauzog
Lesson Zero is one of my favorite episodes! :)
I really enjoyed this chapter, update soon.
7/23/2013 c12 3Paarzival
Ur 1 creative son of a gun and intricate into weaving amethyst into the storyline well played
7/20/2013 c11 Guest
Oo hoo, things are getting good! Though I must say I never saw lightning to become this...oh...insane I guess but hey a villain is a villain and sometimes they are crazy. Keep crackin out those chapters! (O)/
4/21/2013 c10 1deadpsycho97
Miss me.

anyway i only skimmed through that last chapter and it looks real good.

i have no idea who the sister is namely cause i just read this new chapter and ignored the older ones

but i still say bravo girl.
2/9/2013 c10 1Flutter Night
This story is really good. And hope you can write more sooner. And if you got my other review from before, sorry. I just got an account a couple days ago. Once again, sorry and hope you write more soon.
1/5/2013 c9 Flutter Night
Hello, I just finished reading chapter 9 and this story is really good. Oh... and are you accepting oc's... cause I can give you mine. My name is jonathan and this is my oc: Flutter Night. He's a unicorn stallion, his coat is white, his mane and tail color is black blue with a white line, blue eyes, and his cutie mark is a Black Moon. He has a crush on Twilight. His personality is that he's really nice and friendly to ponies but he had a horrible past. Theirs more information on him, but that is secretive. So if you wanna know more about him... I guess I can give you my cell phone number: 2103281827. Hope you write more sooner. Peace.
1/5/2013 c9 7Nekron Smauzog
YOU UPDATED! :D
I really enjoyed this chapter! Update soon.
1/5/2013 c9 10skullcrusher206
hooooo...raaaaaayyy! an new chapter and none too bad either! i only spotted one mistake and that was you put lefted instead of too serious. other then that great job and to be honest i was surprised to see star charmer in here cause i dont remember submitting her lol!
8/30/2012 c8 7Nekron Smauzog
Very good chapter! Keep up the good work!
6/20/2012 c1 3ArcanaVolt
It's a good chapter, I like how it sets itself up; one problem though, you may want to run through your chapters with a fine tooth comb when editing them. I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm only pointing out that it just needs a little bit of editing to make it a better story. Good stories have a decent plot, story, and characters; great stories have all that, and good grammar. First chapter and I'm already liking where this is going.
5/17/2012 c8 10skullcrusher206
AAWWW YEAH! New chapter! Hey if Needed I have two other OCs. Just ask and I'll pm you the details. I hope the finals go well for you, cause theyre going to be a bitch for me :P
5/17/2012 c8 10bringonthespam
1. Longer chapters...check

2. More spread out...check

I can definitely see a lot of improvement in the chapter presentation from the beginning, well done! I hardly ever see an author actually improve their writing after they initially release a story, and this makes the amateur writer in me very happy indeed!

Excellent!
4/30/2012 c7 1deadpsycho97
holy freak you got way better!
4/28/2012 c7 7Nekron Smauzog
Awesome chapter! Keep up the good work!
4/28/2012 c7 10skullcrusher206
Oh my celestia! She's still alive ! xD heheh anyways I like the length of this chapter, a few spelling errors here and there, but hey we all have spelling errors. Can't wait fr next chap.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »