for SOLD

1/17 c16 reisova
Nice
1/6 c16 Denie1943
A great twist to a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing and now for a sequel...what do you think? Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
5/9/2020 c16 Clare
A fab fic! Really inventive story-line. Poor Maria being sold to the von Trapp family by her uncle and I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for Georg or to be amused that he was being forced into a marriage with Maria to curb his playboy lifestyle. Lols Anyways glad it all turned out nicely in the end after some quite nasty conflict and drama :) I will definitely read any more som stories you post.
5/9/2020 c16 crispapplestrudels
I like the concept, however your spelling and grammar could use some work...
3/6/2018 c16 amber.580
This is a great story. Your spelling could definitely use some work, but the plot was nice
1/31/2017 c16 5Miss Darling Julie
Great story. You could've done with some help on the spelling and grammar, but I really enjoyed reading it nonetheless!
5/22/2016 c14 Hollyelvira
Loves it
9/24/2015 c5 4ArabianDressage
I'm trying to get through this...I really am. It's a novel idea but your grammar is so atrocious that I just can't read any more. :(
5/3/2015 c16 UnfollowTheSun
Good idea for a story :)
4/2/2014 c16 2Bones123456788
I loved your story! I know you posted this awhile ago but I started reading it and I couldn't stop. It was that good! Keep writing my friend!
12/25/2013 c16 12Sarah-Sage
"So please do review, even to tell me, I'm wasting my time. :"
You are wasting your time if you are doing anything other than writing amazing stories like this!
Thank you for writing this. I made my Christmas Eve sooo much more relaxing!
12/1/2013 c2 Decoder115
The story is great, but the grammar and spelling mistakes are off the hook, it would be better if you used spell check or put it in an email and typed to see if there are any mistakes before posting. The story is still really good though.
10/21/2013 c16 Avamys
That was a great story. Nice plot, the whole story flows. I just didn't expect Max/Elsa...
I also enjoyed the action and the way you used the characters' words to accurately depict them as well as bring out the emotion.
However, your grammar needs improvement. Sometimes you spell "George" wrong, and the correct spelling is "Fraulein". Often you forget to press "shift" and the colon becomes a semicolon. I suggest spellcheck or a beta. I am not trying to draw up a list of bad things, I just find that grammar is important for a reader to essily read the story and undrrstand itt without thinking everything over a few times.
Good job for your first fanfic!
5/12/2013 c16 34lemacd
hey... you've been such a faithful reader of my story that i wanted to read and review something that you wrote. i loved this story, really truly. you did a great job sticking w/ the spirit of SOM and yet your idea was original and you created interesting new characters (love alfred and elizabeth). kudos... it has been a while since you wrote something. do you think you'll try again?
10/12/2012 c16 Guest
That was a very cool story I very much enjoyed your storyline :)
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »