for Anne Frank and Peter Van Daan Moments

Delete your account
12/8/2016 c1 7Tell Me What You Want
I love this!
3/13/2015 c1 aepicwarriorempress
Alternate ending: On May 15 1945, Anne and Peter saw each other once agian, as well as Otto. They all grieve for the ones who where lost. Anne and Peter got married in 1948, and had a daughter 9 months later. Otto remarried in 1954. Anne and Peter had two daughters, the oldest named Margot, who grew up to be a doctor, and The youngest of their 4 children, Lies grew up to be a author specializing in the Holocaust. They also had two sons, David the second oldest grew up to be a construction worker, building many buildings. And their 3rd oldest son, Herman was in 9/11 and was one of the survivors, but as a fireman. Anne and Peter are still alive today, in a nursing home.
6/20/2013 c1 John Rice
10/10 Brought me to tears, would read again :*
4/7/2013 c1 Guest
December 13, 1946 As Peter and their son Toby are watching their new TV they hear Hitlers trial beginning date was that day and he was so far charged with 27% of his crimes and possibly in January or February 1947 as an insane person Anne comes in saying Peter I told you I wanted to go out tonight but we don't have a babysitter unless Peter says Oh Father In Law we need you to babysit okay well be gone for an hour or so
They happily leave and they go to Eons Xon Sushi and get coleslaw and beer and return and Otto says Hey I am moving in with Miep again
4/1/2013 c1 Joey
Otto Hotto
3/31/2013 c1 Guest
Peter is 95% dead now only 3 days before liberation he is rescued May 5! 1945 Anne meets up with Peter again after 8 months in July Anne's pregnant and Peter becomes a father in March 1946 almost a year after liberations he married in New York on November 5, 1945 Anne Frank Pels' sister&mother would be proud if alive right now Otto replies I was liberated by Russian Troops on January 27, 1945 at death binkerau asuchwitz so my new granson Toby so I read your diary stating on December 5, 1943 you beat your newlywed up funny!
3/31/2013 c1 Guest
May 20, 1945 Anne your home oh Peter I missed you so what did those Nazi Bastards do to you oh they starved,shot,beat,and forced me on 12 different death marches Peter replues well I almost died three days before Manthausen was liberated but I managed to survive they took to the amazing untied stares at a hospital I'm not bony anymore I'm strong guy sexy again so Anne what did those Bastards do to you they well did the same things but my mom and sister died shortly before liberation my mom I heard died only 20 days before liberation and Margot died only 2 weeks before liberation only me and ky dad are alive in the frank family now so
3/31/2013 c1 Joey
December 5, 1943 Anne asks Peter if they can hang out just the two of them but in her room as soon as this happens she starts beating him up, wrestling him he tries to get back at her but manages a small hard hit on the arm quietly and she then pins him down to the ground and then he asks Anne hey girl can you dress me up? She says Why Peter I would be so delighted to beat you up and dress you up and kiss you again and she puts him in a dress and skirt and high heels they hang out alone like this for over an hour they French kiss again"
1/25/2013 c1 Bloodredlilypads
Thank you so much! I love this! It sucks that they took the category off, not all the stories were disrespectful. This is really short and sweet! Only a few spelling mistakes which were easy to overlook. You really should write more! If you do I will surely read them and review. I am definitely going to check and see if you have written anything else. Anyways, thank you for writing this and I hope to see more of your work in the future! :)
1/6/2013 c1 8Ani Skywalkers girl1111
please write more :)
1/3/2013 c1 bone princess
So far i think it's sweet and simple, the way a first love would feel like
12/27/2012 c1 Guest
more? :O plz
12/18/2012 c1 5xxLiveLoveReadxx
I've been looking for Ann Frank fanfics. It's stupid you can write them anymore, I mean sure take a story down if it is disrespecting but if it isn't then it should be aloud. You should update this. :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »