FanFiction.Net
for Not Your Type

11/23/2022 c26 1SpottedDartFrog
Hey. This is really good! However, I have issue with your use of the T-slur in this chapter. As a trans person, throwing that word around when it was so unnecessary, it really threw me off. Some “jokes” aren’t worth it. Otherwise, it’s been very well written so far, and I enjoy the premise entirely.
12/10/2021 c36 5Sandy2348
This was a great story!
1/21/2021 c36 Nathalya Neves Cavalheiro
I had never ever read a fanfic before that Jake impriting on someone other than Bella. I thought it would hurt too much to read from her perspective and man, it hurt. A lot. I thought about stop reading until I saw your A / N at the end of the chapter and gave it another chance, with a crushed heart I confess. but it was very worth it ! beautiful story, excellent writing, congratulations! Love it
8/23/2020 c22 Dazzlingsparkle
so cute
8/22/2020 c6 Dazzlingsparkle
Josh amazing
8/22/2020 c5 Dazzlingsparkle
cute!
3/13/2020 c22 Guest
I think things are moving a bit fast with Bella and Jacob considering it's not like he broke his imprint for her
12/18/2019 c36 1FlowerGirl0817
Just discovered this story and binged it over two days! I loved every minute of it! Your unique take on their story was so great. Thank you for this story
8/13/2019 c36 rachel625
O .gosh! This was such a great story! It was so interesting and I wasn't expecting several things that happened!
4/11/2018 c36 MCJwolflover
This is literally one of my favorite stories ever.
11/12/2017 c36 1cujoo
I read this in a day. I am so impressed with this. By far, this is my favorite Bella Jacob story. And I've read 100's. I sincerely hope that you continue to create amazing stories, even if they aren't fanfiction. You have the gift. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

Xoxo
Cujoo
10/21/2017 c21 Soledad Sanchez
wow I almost died a couple of times. The angst almost killed me. You are good !
10/21/2017 c5 Soledad Sanchez
God, you are too good with the angst, I can't read it, I want, but it's too much. It hurts.
10/9/2017 c32 4Gracie04
Wow! That was so HOT! Excellent! I wasn't familiar with the movie Death Proof or "Down in Mexico" but now I love it! Don't know how I could have missed this movie! Loved it!
9/11/2017 c36 Kaitykat
This was absolutely amazing. I was on a rollercoaster of emotions the whole time. I love that you didn't make Edward the bad guy like so many Jacob/Bella fanfictions do. You truly have a gift with words.
573 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »