for New Puppy

8/27/2014 c4 1katesari
Enjoyed reading this! Hope to read the third part of subterfuge sometime soon? And enjoying the Lucas character! Bye
6/3/2014 c4 wotumba1
good story. i think i will like lucas
9/26/2012 c1 CeliaHolic
I LIKE IT!
8/13/2012 c3 4NCISMcAbbyISthebest
"Don't be hatin'"

"Don't you dare say that in my presence again."

I laughed so hard at this part. Easily something I can see in the show. Hm, how in the world will Harvey handle keeping this a secret from Mike and Donna? They're the closest people to him!
8/13/2012 c2 NCISMcAbbyISthebest
Aw I love Lucas! I hope to see him more as the story progresses. Poor him-Harvey didn't need to say that (even though it's great he was in the military)- Mike could have won the case even without that information. I love how Mike had his first paid win though; he's on his way to becoming a lawyer. :D
8/13/2012 c1 NCISMcAbbyISthebest
This was such a sweet chapter! Of course Harvey wouldn't fire Mike. I want to see this new guy too (he's probably in the next few chapters though...) -
7/3/2012 c3 Guest
I love tha plan. It should be canon.
5/21/2012 c2 illicitencounters
I totally love your story! Please update soon. :)
5/20/2012 c2 13DarthZ
Oh Harvey. I loved the Vader quote :)
3/27/2012 c1 6Madam Crim
Okay, I'll admit, this is the first thing of yours I've read. And to be even more honest, I don't really like seeing Mike or Harvey paired with anyone else (which you seem to write if I judge correctly from a brief glance at your profile), though I can tolerate it when the story is decent and well-written. I enjoyed reading this and I'd like to see that character story. You write well and you know how to keep a reader's attention. Thank you for this lovely piece of work!
3/24/2012 c1 13DarthZ
I really want to know about the new kid! Mikes view first, then Harvey :)
3/23/2012 c1 32flamyshine
Great story! :D I'm glad that Harvey smoothed out the situation :) Nobody likes a sad puppy!
3/22/2012 c1 Jellicle
Now what kind of question is that? Of course I want to read about Mike being promoted to partner and the new associate.

This one was great like everything you write.
3/22/2012 c1 iheartlife