for The Nightmare!

7/20/2014 c2 MineWonderland
This story idea is kinda interesting, but everything is going to fast. I for my part also want to know how Dib knows Johnny and the stuff he does(For Jimmy would it be nice to, but that will never be explained).
But even though many things could be better so far, I'll follow this story.
So I hope some things will be explained or how it will end.
11/15/2013 c2 58randomplotbunny
Too cool!
4/6/2013 c2 Froyo3
I'm hoping that u will write more soon but I don't want u to fail that test so write when u get the chance :0 (-:
3/15/2013 c2 xeo 666
that was fuuun! i like you'r comics!-fan-fic's sorry?. hay ome i note-ist that you'rsimble thingy look's realy simular to one ive seen befor! did you rite jthm sleeping pill over-dose becuss you'r simbl thingy look's familear well texd me back i really hope you'r the person who rote that fan-fic it's my faveorett one!.
3/15/2013 c1 xeo 666
that was good make more i wanna know what happens make something interasting happen, hay! ome is it ok if i tell my friend's to read it?. texd me back.
10/23/2012 c2 7Flameear
More please... I like it
7/24/2012 c2 8Shadow the Ranger
When is the next chapter this sounds awesome!
4/26/2012 c2 2Danii-ness
OHMIGOSH! This is F****** AMAZING! Please, please, please, PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE update soon... -puppy-dog face-
4/20/2012 c1 8Hawkbelly
Ah, nice... I read a comic of the beginning of this chapter on DeviantART. I was happy to find a story of the same thing. YAY! I'm hoping you haven't given up on this story, 'cause I'd love to read more of it!
3/23/2012 c1 2The Girl Who Questions Sleep
This is really good :) I just have one suggestion, though. Start a new paragraph every time you have dialogue. I can't wait until the next chapter :)
3/23/2012 c1 The Girl Who Questions Sleep