for There Is No Love Without Pain

2/16/2015 c17 a passer by
This made me happy :)
10/1/2014 c17 Guest
I am glad that Edward finally changed Bella for many reasons, first ; she is a doctor. The locals could use good medical help. Second-Edward, always said that when Bella died, he would follow her. That would leave Amanda and Seth alone in the area . Hopefully, now Amanda and Seth will have children, Bella and Edward will be happy, no one knows them in the area, and they can be visited by their relatives without problems.

e
10/1/2014 c15 Guest
I thought that the last paragraph was very much adding to the confusion . It just seemed out of order. Though, if I'm confused, think about poor Bella!
10/1/2014 c12 Guest
Congratulations on the meeting with the CBC producer. I hope it went well!
I'm afraid for Amanda. Getting drugs (while being drunk and alone, no one to take) is very risky behavior. She came home with a dog (nice dog!) but also drugs (poison-could be anything). I do like Amanda, her loyalty is an shrinking asset these days among your friends.
9/30/2014 c11 Guest
Maybe the only thing that will help is actually using Amanda's AK-47! Why doesn't she get a restraining order?
9/30/2014 c10 Guest
This is slightly shorter than your chapter. Maybe a husband will stop Jake from annoying Bella.
9/30/2014 c9 Guest
I was going to review about Amanda, but you changed the subject, so here we are talking about Alice and Edward. I believe Bella had a sneaking idea in the back of her head what Alice was up to, when she felt the satin bodice. Satin is a dressy fabric because it is a loosely woven material. She knew some thing was up.
9/30/2014 c8 Guest
They followed through when Bella said "Sorry was not enough."
9/30/2014 c7 Guest
There is Rose, taking her childless anger (and big mouth) out on everyone else.
9/30/2014 c2 Guest
So Jacob finally got his girl! Bella was saved. I don' from who, though.
7/27/2014 c13 Motherof8
So sda
7/27/2014 c10 Motherof8
She shouldn't forgive him so easily
7/27/2014 c9 Motherof8
Jerk!
7/27/2014 c7 Motherof8
They don't deserve her forgiveness
7/27/2014 c6 Motherof8