for Moments of Happiness

12/23/2020 c12 Guest
Fiquei tão feliz quando vi que você tinha feito essa sequência, corri até aqui para devorar a estória! Amei, a superação de Harry o desenvolvimento dos meninos na escola, o relacionamento Drarry mais fortalecido do que nunca! Perfeito! Obrigada e parabéns por sua obra!
*Skay Grey*
9/18/2020 c12 Guest
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〰️️️️️️️️️️️️️ℹ️0️1️2️3️4️5️6️7️8️9️#️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〽️️️️️️️️️️️️‼️⁉️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
3/22/2020 c12 Guest
10/1/2019 c9 EmieRosie
I didn't think about this during the first story, and it only came to mind when Severus' potion for Harry was mentioned, but wouldn't Skele-grow work? It healed broken bones, and Harry is only paralyzed due to a broken spine. I'm just curious. Great story!
1/24/2019 c12 N. A. Wennerholm
I hope with this pregnancy Harry has a set of girls this time. And maybe they inherit their Grandma Lily's Red Hair. And considering that Narcissa would like to have a granddaughter or two. It would be perfect. Plus Maybe arrange for full inheritance tests to be absolutely sure about their Family heritage's Especially since many believe their is no such thing as a muggleborns or at least full muggleborns meaning they must have at least one squib or full magical in their family background. I know I found quite a few surprises in my family history even though I have a few idiot family 2ho refuse to believe it.
1/24/2019 c9 N. A. Wennerholm
This is one reason that I feel that another thing that can cause the Weasleys and other magic users to loose their magic is for being fickle and judging rather than Using their brains and having proper reasoning skills. Plus I wish Arthur had enough courage to get after and say no more to his wife and youngest off spring.
1/24/2019 c5 N. A. Wennerholm
All Ministry members and Employees Should be required to attend Mundane Colleges and Universities to expand their knowledge and to try and put an end to their stupidity and idiotic behavior.
1/24/2019 c4 N. A. Wennerholm
This looks like the magical world needs an intervention from the non-magical and requires them to follow what the procedures of the none magical. Such as never questioning minors without their parents/guardians. Plus I think it is about Time Arthur disowned Molly, Ginny, Jamie, Hermione, and even Ron for not helping to put an end. Plus with the help of the mundane world to help clean up the laws of the magical world even make it where they can never pass a law for their population ever again. Even going so far as making the magical swear on oath that would force the magicals to watch out in their behavior or risk losing their magic. And the biggest violation would be violating the privacy of others and the other not giving a Prejudice and bigotry for which many are just that. But that's not all even though you never mentioned it but the Potters are also rich and wealthy and some have brought it up in their own stories which are AU besides trying to be controling of Harry's life and not allowing freedom to choose for him self they were also trying to gain full control of the Potter family Fortune. Which would also include that of the Peverell as well with the Potter being direct decendants and in many cases the last of that family line. On top of hints from canon they would incorporate that The Potter's being the last of the decendants of Griffindore with maybe the exception being the Longbottoms With Neville being the only other person besides Harry to use the Sword of Griffindore. Just because someone has a disability doesn't mean they cannot raise their own Children sure they may need some help but that doesn't mean they cannot. Infact I know a lot of people with disabilities who are excellent with their children. While I have met those who are normal and they are crappy lousy parents they don't keep their kids under control and let them get away with everything. And some don't even keep a very close Eye on them I remember one time having to grab a toddler out of the street and another time the driveway to an apartment complex before the child would get hit by an on coming vehicle. And giving the parents a long talking to to keep a better eye on their children even going so far as telling then to use a child harness to prevent what happened from happening again and I remember my parents doing the same with me and my brother when we were little plus today's are rather cute designed to look like stuffed animals or little back packs with a cute picture on them or some that were a mix of both. Plus Many children at times I have found were far more behaved of people with disabilities than those without.
1/24/2019 c2 N. A. Wennerholm
Even thou there is more to this Story in chapters but yet I feel that maybe Draco and Harry need to make a visit to the School and give a school-wide talk to all students. Including some changes that need to be made to the house system. Especially when comes to attitudes of the different houses especially that of Slytherin. Followed by the Gryffindors. Then the other two houses.
12/24/2018 c12 delilahbelle2124
I adore this series. I've read it more than once, and wish there were more one shots or even a 3rd part. Keep writing!
7/15/2017 c12 rowenasheir
I am a nasty person, what is good for the goose is good for the gander: Lucius puts his lawyers on the weasleys and has their daughter removed and the parents are sent for counselling,
3/12/2016 c11 Guest
Love the story, it's become one of my favorites, but I did notice one inconsistency in this chapter. You wrote at the trial that Molly, Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Arthur left (the sentence read that she was followed closely by her daughter, daughter-in-law, son and husband), but then later the scene at the Burrow you had Arthur asking Ron about the outcome and his surprise at Harry walking into the courtroom. Just a bit confusing when I read that part since from what I understood he'd been at the courtroom with them.
2/11/2016 c12 Venus914
That's it? I mean, they've done anything evil to Harry and they still have a normal life? I figured, with people like that, there is karma doing their thing.

Like Ron not getting a proper job, their kids being bullied or getting pregnant, Ginny having a painful terminal desease, Hermione caught in a sex scandal or something.

I figured when you've done something, even if you're remorseful, karma should have made you pay. Because you dont deserve to have a normal life for the evils that you did! I refuse to accept that.

Because if people get away with something, then what's the use of being good?
10/31/2015 c12 RichardGrayson Robin-Nightwing
Great story. I'd love to see how it continues with Siri and Ori as they continue their schooling at Hogwarts and get older.
8/7/2015 c12 36AliceCullen3