for Moments of Happiness

6/15/2015 c12 Simon Uchiha
Where is next chapter? What is with this amazing story?
3/3/2015 c12 sjrodgers23
I loved this story. please write more of this story I really would love to know what the kids and the parents say about it. also I would love to follow harry thru out his pregnancy thank you
2/17/2015 c12 hotcat
:) great story
1/20/2015 c12 Nagilover4ever
Can't wait for more in this verse.
1/4/2015 c12 Hatake Tsughi
Great ending! I'm really glad Hermione finally realized what she had done and there was no way to undo it.
12/30/2014 c12 sterekdrarry
It's OVER? it can't be over. Harry's ex-best friends were just coming around and Harry and Draco just found out he was pregnant, I was kind of expecting more, like and epilogue. But whatever, I really enjoyed this even if there wasn't a ton of romance. You're a great writer.
12/26/2014 c12 Guest
I love thissss! Can you please please do an epilogue? Where like they tell Siri and Ori and then the rest of the fam and then like a time skip to when the new kid(s) are born? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
12/26/2014 c12 YAOILOVER1575
Haha lol, perfect way to end a story it was awesome, I'm glad they're adding a new addition to the Potter-Malfoy clan :) hope its a girl :) For a moment i felt bad for Hermione but thays what she gets :-\ Anyways I loved LOVED this story one of my favs xD kinda sad to see it done, you did an awesome job with this. Loved it.
12/26/2014 c12 3lord print
Oh I'm sorry to see it come to an end, but it was inevitable. Thank you very much for all the excitement and worry over the Mr. Potter Malfoys. Now all we need is a follow up serious where the potion starts to fade and he's going back to having crappy legs, along with being pregnant with triplets. :)
12/26/2014 c12 evenstarlily
aww, that was perfect! can't wait for the sequel! will you please put up a notice here when it's up? i know you said short stories, but they're almost-sequels :)

merry christmas and happy holidays!
12/25/2014 c12 monstar315
it was good and i cant wait for the next story
9/27/2014 c11 sterekdrarry
Wow, glad Harry can walk again. Hermione is supposed to be the smartest witch right? well, she's actually appearing to be the dumbest. Molly and Ginny, I can't believe those two. I can't wait until this blows up in theirs and Hermione's faces. I am imagining it now. And it will be awesome. I am glad however, that Ron may not be on his mother's, sister's and wife's side. Please update soon.
9/2/2014 c11 sjrodgers23
LOVE it so far thank you more of this story
7/25/2014 c11 rowenasheir
Hermione needs to be given vertiserum
7/25/2014 c2 rowenasheir