for Moments of Happiness

7/18/2014 c11 Guest
I'm surprised this story doesn't have at least triple the amount of reviews, the plot is great and unique as I've never seen another like this, it's one of my favorite stories. I really hope Harry finds out that it was Hermione who gave him the poison, even though she didn't know it was poison she still dosed him in hopes of getting him away from Draco. And her motives are completely selfish; she doesn't want him back because she's worried about a friend, it's all to help her career. I for one am hoping Harry lets her have it and makes it known he won't support her so she can't move up to better jobs, it'd serve her right.

I'm also hoping that now Ron finally understands what he did was wrong that maybe while not mending his and Harry's friendship (seems a bit too late for that honestly) that he can at least warn Harry and Draco about what his family is up to. Or maybe that Arthur will put his foot down with Molly and Ginny and make them stop all their planning.

Really love this story, hope to see an update soon!
4/18/2014 c11 Moonsoulx3
I so hope there will be more of this. I love this story.
4/9/2014 c11 1Counting.Stars.27
I have been looking for this story since a long time. It's one of my favourites :D i finally found it and read all of it :) what happens now?
3/12/2014 c11 Charlie0925
Awesome chapter hun! As always, I cannot wait to read more! ;o)
3/11/2014 c11 15Brisingrblade09
Loved it, I did wish you went in a little more detail with the trial, but all in all excellent chapter and can't wait for the next. Although i will be disappointed when it end.
3/11/2014 c11 YAOILOVER1575
Finally (and hopefully the mrs. Weasley, Ginny and Hermione ( they're insane) learn their lesson, to not mess with the Malfoys) it's over, I'm really happy can walk again and can finally relax (hopefully). Really enjoy this chapter :) can't wait to see what's next xD
2/24/2014 c10 doxiesmom14
Great story...I have been wondering since the first story why did Ron and his wife name their child Jamie
2/13/2014 c10 1AlyssJocelyn
I hope you update soon...I like this story.
2/2/2014 c10 4Kuroninja
I can't wait for some more. Please do some soon!
1/18/2014 c10 3Awesomely Unperfect 22
This is one of my favorite series on here! I do wish you would continue it! It is an amazing story!
1/7/2014 c1 Charmingfamilyrules
I love this story please update
12/18/2013 c10 Akkochan
I'm so happy you made a sequel and am enjoying this a lot:D
Hope to see an update real soon
11/27/2013 c10 YAOILOVER1575
AWESOME! Harry is gonna walk again (hopefully the Weasley's would finally f**k off (excuse my language) and leave Harry and Draco and the boys alone to live happily) I can't wait for the next chapter :)
11/18/2013 c10 lilnathy13
Awesome can't wait for more i love this story
keep up the awesome work
11/18/2013 c1 3lord print
Omg i love this story so much...it's actually kind of ridiculous. Please update soon, and i eagerly await the next installment.
156 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »