for Moments of Happiness

11/17/2013 c10 1ShadowFireHime-Sama
awesome :)
11/17/2013 c10 9kitty tokyo uzumaki
Yes! XDD He can walk! XD I will be wait for the next update! This was awesome!
11/17/2013 c10 15Brisingrblade09
Excellent Chapter. Bring on the next one.
10/2/2013 c9 11picabone99
can't wait for the pensive memory of hermoine's confession to be made public. also would like to have the damn weasley's put under veritaserum as to why they are doing this to harry. psycho!ginny.
8/9/2013 c9 louan706
I just found you today and loved the story please update soon, I have to know if the trial is throw out of court.
8/1/2013 c9 47Padfootette
Awww that was soo sweet please update again soon
7/30/2013 c9 2adafrog
Lovely addition, thanks.
7/30/2013 c9 2disneypenguin
I loved it.
7/29/2013 c9 9kitty tokyo uzumaki
Yay! I'm so glad you updated and I can't wait to see what you write next!
7/29/2013 c9 lilnathy13
Love the update keep up the good work i can't wait to read more of this story i love it
7/29/2013 c9 3lord print
Oh I'm so glad you finally updated. As always it is fantastic. The kids are cute and the Weasleys are jurks. Perfect! Anyway I wish you would update more but I'm not one to judge. Heck I'm a High School boy and I went and saw Lady Gaga in February. My point is I love it please update soon.
7/29/2013 c9 SagenWarrior
hope to see more.
7/29/2013 c9 15Brisingrblade09
Excellent Chapter.
6/2/2013 c8 pokari
so sweet, i hope Harry could walk again soon (although it wouldn't be without pain), and i don't mind to Hermione in Azkaban for a few months despite her oblivious of her part in Harry's poisoning
5/2/2013 c8 Misty
Hey love your story! But I gotta say I hate how your going to "fix" Harry. Its really offensive to physically disabled people that your not trying to help the magical world understand. In fact up untill now you were doing really will in how they can live with the disablity just like everyone else. But now your story has taking a turn that makes it sound like you believe he can't either. Its the "easy" way out. Not a really good story ending. I was hoping you'd use the something like the Special Olympics to prove that this people can do everything like physically fit people can (and make the Weasleys see it maybe by using the kids of both familys, I.E. have the Malfoys kids invite the Weasly kids and older to watch.). Maybe evern get a couple of specialists in there.
156 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »