for A Secret to My Grave

9/13 c12 Guest
This is one of the best Finder fanfics I've found so far. I really want to know what happens next... I really hope this story isn't discontinued.
8/19 c12 Guest
Please update
7/17 c1 Guest
When is Asami gonna know?
5/26 c12 heartnettrain23
Senpai, are you going to continue this story.? If you do, please update soon.
Pretty please..
5/1 c12 atem x seto
I really enjoy the story is there going to be more to it because I really want to know how he acts when he finds out about Akihito being sick
3/24 c12 17Kichou
Very emotion story. I like it.
3/21 c1 Guest
When are you going to update. I really want to know what happened at the end.
2/11 c12 Shiranai Atsune
Yes! Finally! An update! Thank goodness you and this story ain't dead!
2/4 c2 Lily
I’ve been a sobbing mess from watching Descendants of the Sun (towards the end) and reading this. Please don’t kill us QvQ
2/4 c1 Lily
I heard my internal brakes screech after reading that first chapter ending.
1/26 c13 Guest
Hi ! I just saw your message concerning Patreon and yes I totally encourage you, even if I personally wouldn't be able to support you directly ( I'm a broke student and I know 4 dollars if not expensive but I still don't have a job soooo ...)
I just wanted to be sure about one thing ( English is not my 1st language that's why I wasn't sure ? ) for exemple 'A secret to my grave' ( I loved it by the way ! ) won't be updated here anymore ?
12/22/2017 c13 4Terra.L
Try publishing on Amazon? Some of ur works could work as an original story. The income would fluctuate but I'm not sure how easy/difficult it is to get patreons considering I've seen some very good authors still scrapping by while earning income from that.
12/10/2017 c10 Guest
I hope that you continue this soon. I really love it.
12/8/2017 c13 2sess18
Hello how do i access this story on the other site
11/19/2017 c13 from Philippines
waaaah please continue author-san! just tell me how to do the payment process. I'm willing to help and pay for your work. I really love your stories and its really too bad if it left it just like that...please please please please please continue it QwQ.
374 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »