for Actually,its love not hates

1/29/2020 c6 ShizayaIS-life
I love this i hope you update soon and honestly I really want izaya to stand up to roppi and be brave in front of shizuo again i miss how he usually acts also i really want to see roppi reaction if he were to see shizuo and izaya fight i want to see that awed expression on his face so he can see how strong izaya is I love this story
9/13/2013 c6 13KingKagura
This story is great! I hope you update real soon!
7/3/2013 c6 Night Heartbird
I feel so bad for Izaya that pity doesn't even begin covering it.
1/20/2013 c6 1Ern Estine 13624
interesting yes do it it good.;D
6/25/2012 c5 Ern Estine 13624
really good, can't wait for more.;D
6/24/2012 c5 1Shizu-Nii
Ah I'm loving this story But you do need to work on your story sentences a bit? Some of them don't make sense? You know? I'm not attempting to be rude in anyway! Just constuctive criticism?

Thanks

Shizu-Nii O()O
6/24/2012 c5 Shizu-Nii

Thanks

Shizu-Nii O()O
6/22/2012 c5 50Maru de Kusanagi
Such a cute couple they are!ncan't wait to see delic/ hibiya!
6/22/2012 c5 7Rikka-tan
yey! an update! and don't worry about it, i actually really glad you're still updating this fanfict. just enjoy yourself while writing this and thanks as always :D
6/10/2012 c4 Rikka-tan
it's really interesting to see all of the character in there. i like how you write the story. can't wait for you to update it XD
5/11/2012 c4 6EvilxPineapple
I really like reading this so far. The way you write the character's personalities is different but their not extreamly out of character. I'm excited to see what comes up. Please update soon.
4/12/2012 c4 50Maru de Kusanagi