for Hostage Situation

1/16/2020 c1 Jaded Firerose
Wonderful fic, I loved it. Then again, I always love stories with Protective!Reborn. Well done.
11/7/2019 c1 3cinhtay
Wao
10/11/2018 c1 Nemhain2009
:-)
1/19/2018 c1 11Mukuro234
This is awesome and cute
1/15/2018 c1 3Akira Daiyamondo Suta
I would l be to see mukuro’s reaction and since I am a firm 6927 believer I know he would also have overprotective feelings about Tsuna.
7/2/2017 c1 Someone
Wow
10/11/2016 c1 10Amu4ever
Awwww! That was one of the fluffiest and cutest stories I have ever read! And that even though it's so dark. Amaing, truly amazing :)

It would be so awesome if this story would be continued! I would like to see at least Mukuros reaction. After all he had been experimented on by the same famiglia.

Oh! He would become so much closer to Tsuna!

Also, did Reborn and Skull develop something akin to a guardian bond to Tsuna? After all they are elements and he was a Sky in need of protection. The way they acted would add up to.

Huh...can they even have a guardian bond with him when they are already bound to the Arcobaleno Sky? But Reborn doubted the ArcobalenoSky for Tsuna. He was willing to harm if it would lead to Tsuna's and Skull's safety.

An element usually would have indifinite trust in their Sky as they are their home, despite whatever happens to them. It's like an instinct.

The way he acted towards her indicated he had the instinct for Tsuna rather than her.

I mean, yes, in the real world you would chalk that up to the traumatic events alone, but in the KHR world the effect of the trauma on the guardian bonds needs to be considered as well...

Hmm...
9/6/2016 c1 18kurosakiami01
This. Oh. This. Thank you.
9/6/2016 c1 Youko Artemis
This story was sad at the beginning, but it ended so happily! I love seeing protective!Reborn! Especially when it's extended to Skull, who is my favorite! I enjoyed this story a lot, and I'm happy that they were saved in the end and also that they were TOGETHER and HAPPY and ADORABLE! You did a great job on this story! I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for writing it!
6/8/2016 c1 4Pomfry
This is precisely what I think Reborn would do. I mean, he holds family in such high regard, and would do literally anything for them, so this is very believable. Well written!
5/27/2016 c1 9Zaidee Lighthart
In love. This should have been more though. Or at least 1 follow up chapter. You could explain if Tsuna and Skull are cured. And what happenes to Reborn for 'going rouge'. I've sure there is more that could be written too.

I can so see Skull and Reborn together with Tsuna being raised by them. XD So cute.

Anyway, great one-shot and thank you for sharing.
2/13/2016 c1 Guest
Sooo cute!
10/19/2015 c1 Evani
Aww, poor Reborn. I wonder who all he was forced to kill
27 Page 1 2 Next »