for Razor's Edge: Requiem

12/4/2020 c43 Minnie1015
Beautiful. The whole series is so wonderfully well done. Thank you for sharing this with us. Keelah’selei
11/3/2020 c43 ll SeBz ll
First and best Fanfic I’ve ever read, amazing story telling and descriptive writing. I’d love to see what you could do with Andromeda story, maybe even improve on somethings it lacked. Either way, Keelah se’lai.
6/14/2020 c43 SuperHetero1
Absolutely great story. Well done!
4/24/2020 c25 3IbakeLikeIDream
I'm not crying..
11/15/2019 c43 ardvarkeating101
*applause*
11/14/2019 c42 ardvarkeating101
They should have sent a poet.

Everything we could have asked for. From the final charge of Hope-Singer, to telling that insane monster what we thought of him, to a crucible we’d want to build, to the plan of stripping away the reapers power, to make *them* the hunted ones! A last act of spite that they couldn’t take from us!

A last good-bye.

Almost a decade late, but well worth it.
11/14/2019 c41 ardvarkeating101
This. This is the ending we desperately wanted but were denied.
11/14/2019 c35 ardvarkeating101
Glad that Weeb asshole got the crap beaten out of him, fucking “impossible to win” story missions
11/14/2019 c34 ardvarkeating101
Zaeed nooooooooooooooooo!

Also, I'm glad Aria got what was coming to her. Seriously, she was so goddamn arrogant to people who could blow her little kingdom to pieces.

First time reviewing this but damn is it a good series. Thanks!
6/28/2019 c32 MoonBurner
Mfw Carmichael's father is Albus Dumbledore.
6/14/2019 c43 Blaze1992
Okay read through both fic's and gotta say was very impressed on some parts but then gut punched by others.

I mean how you handled the rachni was pretty cool, it always kinda sucked how we never got to see them aiding shep if he or she saved them. But you took a step further by having them use biotic powered ships and gave shep tough armor with biotic "crystals" to make him more bada**.

The gut punches were cause of the up's and downs in the relationship between Shep and Tali, let's not even go into how you "killed" shepard off more times than Bioware ever did.

All in all I say this gets a 7 out of 10 from me.
11/16/2018 c1 Duke of salted fish
back again dude, i reread the story. still moving and reminds me of lots of things in the past. speaking of ur writings, after reading some other fanfics on this site, i finally realized how lucky i was to have found the best story i coulda ever got on this site in the first place. i have met some really severe problems during these months, but the translation goes well.
10/8/2018 c1 2wierdscience13
I read your previous story and after reading the first chapter of this one I've come to the same conclusion, you really need a good beta.

You seem to have the whole Council confused, the Turian councillor is Sparatus not 'Velarn' and the Salarian councillor is Valern.

I seem to remember in the previous story you misspelled Keiji wrong, in fact using a wrong name for him all through the Kasumi story arc.

There is often words missing, repeated or mis-used which is a shame because you write quite well otherwise and the characters are believable within the context of the Mass Effect universe.
9/25/2018 c2 Caincrux
Ehh skipped. I've played this scenario far too many times for this to be interesting
9/25/2018 c1 Caincrux
Ok, too vanilla for my taste but yeah it is eye catching enough.
1,355 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »