FanFiction.Net
for Razor's Edge: Requiem

9/24/2018 c43 Hailomin9
Oh man, what a ride this has been, this story was incredible and it went above and beyond anyone’s expectations, your stories are some of the best writing fics in this entire site. This has been an amazing ride sad that it’s over but perfect all the same.
6/14/2018 c43 OEliyahuO
Well... damn... I was late to this party, but I hunkered down and read your series from beginning to this finale and damn... that was a FUN ride! Your imagination, writing and attention to numerous details is amazing! I love the relationships you forged and expanded upon as well as the battles, speeches, emotions, the wonderful twists, turns and deviations from the original games and, blast it all, EVERYTHING! Thanks a ton for allowing us to partake in your Mass Effect adventure. My only complaint is that I don't think I'll be able to read any other fanfiction that will provide anything close to the satisfaction of your story.
4/17/2018 c43 Dreymord
I truly with you were given the opportunity to write the Mass Effet 3 story, instead of what we got. Your creation hit all the right notes - sacrifices given meaning, ending bittersweet instead of just bitter. Multiple crescendos across a vast story, each enough to make the reader truly feel. Thank you for this experiance, one that I savored and will long remember.
4/13/2018 c43 MagneticDucky
I have read thousands of stories on this site and i can say for certain that this is either number one or two on my list of favourites. This story gave me chills at times and it made me tear up and that is a sign that this is truly a masterpiece in written art, well done and please write more.
4/9/2018 c43 Guest
What a great story, I really enjoyed reading it.
I much more enjoyed the ending. Thanks for writing it.
4/4/2018 c26 Guest
I love how you brought back character's from mass effect 2, back to the Normandy instead off the partial role they got in the mass effect 3 game.
4/1/2018 c17 Guest
I had my heart in my mouth most of that chapter, but I hope you haven't kill Shepard of, that would be even worse that what bioware did.
3/5/2018 c43 5FORD B
Award winning awesome read!
3/5/2018 c41 FORD B
Still reading, obviously, but had to remark on the speeches, long and short. Extremely awesome and tear jerking words. "Most excellent" work.
2/27/2018 c1 Duke of salted fish
I LOVE THIS STORY! My English is not very good and so I've met many new words I cannot understand, but I'll not give up reading since I'm deeply attracted! -From a crazy fan of Mass Effect Series in China.
2/12/2018 c43 22Matteoarts
Just finished. I figure, 'what's one more review among thousands?', but you've certainly earned it. Thanks for crafting such a great story for so many people to enjoy. I wish you luck in the rest of your endeavors, writing and beyond.
7/28/2017 c1 4Revliledpembroke
First, this is something I always wanted to know, how does one charge a Spectre with anything? They have carte blanche to do whatever they think is necessary for galactic stability. He should have had his Spectre status removed. If it wasn't removed, he can't be charged.

Second, the treaty doesn't prevent the Turians from building more dreadnaughts. Turians can build _, Asari and Salarians can build build 3 for every 5 the Turians build, and everyone else can build 1. That feels like the Turians can build whatever they want.
7/10/2017 c43 Lanydx
Read all three stories, bravo, well done, it's great.
5/10/2017 c43 Yexius
Love it.
Haven't played Mass Effect in years (except Andromeda) but this story made me even more infatuated ME. I just have to say thank you for writing this great story. Tali x Shepherd forever "keelah se'lai"
4/23/2017 c43 1LumberjackJack
After reading through this series twice, all I have to say is this: thank you.

Mass Effect, as a whole, was a part of my later childhood and early adulthood, so to say the games were a rollercoaster of emotions and experiences for me, both with the highs of the Tuchanka Arc to the lows of ME3's central plot surrounding the crucible and its conclusion. That conclusion left me feeling empty, yearning for more that I knew would not come unless decades pass and we somehow have a passion project of a remastered edition. The recent release of the mediocre and disappointing ME: Andromeda only multiplied my sadness for the universe rich with possibilities.

So I started surfing through online, trying to find something to mend these uncertainties of mine, reading through several stories online. A few noticeable ones are unique enough and well-written for me to give the benefit of the doubt on other glaring issues they may have, but none exactly helped me in the long run.

Until I found Razor's Edge.

While this doesn't fix the reality that Mass Effect will always be an incomplete experience for me, this gave me the second-best solution until we hopefully get our remastered, remade masterpiece down the line. The character progression with Shepard, Tali, Garrus, and Kasumi gives the story life and focus that the original games did not achieve as well while maintaining the essential core theme for the player (in this case, reader) that Mass Effect is about listening. It's about taking in the complex universe around you and hearing out those alongside for the ride to become a better person yourself, and I am glad to say I believe Razor's Edge captures this motif of the game better than anything else I have come across.

To anyone reading this review, read this story to its entirety a few times. I, myself, was never a reader who reads anything more than once, but this is that exception for me. Go through the motions more than once. If you are a hardcore Mass Effect fan who felt defeated or disappointed with how it concluded but loved it enough to find something? Anything? This is it.

I'll still look for other material to read, despite my earlier statements, but I will now do so in a much better state than before. Now I will read for more content and enjoyment rather than out of obsession for an outlet.

Thank you.