for Crossing Worlds EX: Before it All

5/10/2015 c16 FLARECROWN
Really heartbreaking when takuya dies, but still awesome story.
4/9/2014 c16 11chibi heishi
Whoah. Just... whoah... This is mind-blowing. And forgive me, but I can't babble about it - I just HAVE to go to the next installment.
10/28/2013 c8 CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing
Are you planning on bringing Jun back later in the series? Also do you only respond to reviews since I sent you a PM about a week ago and a follow up one a day or two ago and haven't gotten a response back?
7/23/2013 c15 Guest1
Woah that was intense... I'm glad you described it like you did gore drives me nuts!
7/21/2013 c1 Guest1
Ahaha! I see what you did there! Falling from the sky! Don't know why that made me laugh so much:)
2/9/2013 c16 Soul Climax
Takuya ever the optimistic type. He gets damn near killed and within months is willing to get back to action. Sorry for not reviewing sooner, it just slipped my mind. I enjoyed this little prequel. It was interesting to finally discover the truth of Takuya's history with Dominimon and seeing how despicable Dominimon really could be. You know seeing all the trouble angels cause whenever they go bad makes me think of what could happen if say an Omnimon or even worse Alphamon went insane. I shudder at the thought.

[Imagine Dragonball Z narrator voice]What new evils will plague the multi-verse? Will the digidestined be drawn into it? Will Koichi ever get a girlfriend? Stay tuned to find out NEXT TIME ON DIGIMON CROSSING WORLDS
2/8/2013 c16 Guest
Oh man, you just smacked me with a bucket of inspiration. I must thank you for that.
2/4/2013 c16 1Impstar
I'd love to see more runner adventures. I'm eager to see this new story.

Also, are Seraphimon and Cherubimon co-digital rulers, or just a step beneath that (because I've gotten the impression that Ophanimon is the real digital ruler)?
2/4/2013 c16 22myzor king of war
so this is the end huh well so when the next one up and i takuya gonna get tons of new powers cant wait great chapter by the way
2/2/2013 c16 2861wisampa
aw... that's it? XDD fine,i'll just wait for CW2 then :DDDD

another awesome story, man :)) keep it up
2/2/2013 c16 122MoonlightBushido
Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next story. It'll be nice to see what a runner's job truly entails. Keep up the good work. See ya next story. :D
2/2/2013 c16 TaitanoRules555
The end.
2/2/2013 c16 9starlightisms
Yay for the next one coming up soon! Can't wait! However, I have a question. When JP, Zoe, and Tommy went over with Koiji to help Takuya and Koji, did they become Runners or was that just a one-time thing that doesn't really mean that they're official Runners?

One of the things I'm looking forward to is other Zones' Digidestined's reactions to the Warrior's kind of Digivolution. I love it when the "great reveal" happens and they Spirit Evolve or Devolve and the others are always like :O

Anyway, great job, keep it up! :)
2/2/2013 c16 27Freefan1412
A good, final epilogue. I'm looking forward to CW2. :)
1/21/2013 c15 Nekofairy
Wow I didn't realize Lady Ophanimon had to use that much power to save Takuya. Her being a digital ruler and all she had to have a crazy amount of power, jeez just thinking about how badly he was hurt is scary.
176 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »