for Nyla

1/18/2019 c2 Guest
why does everyone assume Zoe became Zoria?
Zoe said her parents were dead. and Zoria's mother is Jenaline, as stated by said lady several times in the series.
If you ask me, the creators based their show on the movie and changed stuff around. otherwise Bad luck caused most of the money Zoe brought with her to be lost and she had to go a seperate way from our two favorite hunters.
9/4/2018 c1 y82DA
Veri n1c3XXQst0riAT
11/28/2014 c11 atzicallia
is a super great story when I started reading, I really felt, way too identified with NYLA, I felt as if I WERE HER! ... is not, is it is strange, it's like your, well, ubieras to my dreams and thoughts, because, told the dream I've been having (s masomenos what I've been dreaming, what would you talves 99.9% of what you told ...) My facebook: atzicallia. PS: sorry if some things do not add up in my comment, the novelty does not speak English and I had to translate, and generally, the translator does not translate too well ...
1/19/2013 c11 1SisterOfScarletDevil
Cute story! A quick read, but I still loved it! :)
10/5/2012 c11 NameWritten
Im to lazy to sign in...but anyway this story has inspired me to right my own for this!,i was deacideing aginst makeing a Oc story for Dragon Hunters but now im haveing seaconded thoughts...anyway i love Gwizdo too though hes mean and greedy...but love the story!
8/8/2012 c11 3Lydia Juice
Be still, my heart! A-DOR-A-BLE!
8/4/2012 c11 6RobinMakesMeHappy
Awesome story. I love Dragon Hunters I wish that netflix still had it so I could watch it again.