for The Secret Agent Conundrum

5/22/2013 c4 144Mislav
Very original story! Both Sheldon, Amy and Priya have potential to become super-vilains. I would like to found out how Sheldon managed to convince Priya to work for him, I think she usualy dislikes him. I also like jokes you used, such as Raj's "If I get out of this alive I'm gonna need some ice", and some cool one liners, such Bernadett's "That is for us to know and for you to never found out" (in your face, Priya!). I like seeing Bing bang theory characters transforming from ordinary people in brave individuals capable of defending themselves and their loved ones, and I would like to see more flashbacks featuring that character development. And Sheldon and Amy... tragic but sweet. I hope that they will choose a right away and reunite in the end. Keep up the good work!
7/28/2012 c4 12Tomasina
I'm glad you're writing this again. It sounds like although Sheldon's gone thouroughly dark side, the main thing for Amy is just being on his side. I wonder how that will play out in the battles to come.
5/16/2012 c3 1TimeLessWasted
Hahaha! Decontamination shower! What an idea. I must say I am quite excited to see how we happened upon Evil!Shamy! :D I am liking this little AU adventure fic! Lots of fun! Thanks for writing! Hopefully you can get more time to work on it. Really eager for more :)
5/13/2012 c3 5zipporah grace
You vixen! Decontamination shower...wise choice. It's nice to see a lot more Shamy around here when Shenny seems to be dominating the front page. I must know more!
5/12/2012 c3 10greenchopstix
This is a very unique fic, now I have to stay tuned to see what happens next! Did they have to steal clothes after their decontamination shower that kick started their lives as evil villans? Are they secretly good guys? Questions questions questions, very interested to see what happens next!
5/12/2012 c3 Mrc90
Raj as James Bond (sort of), Shamy as super villains and everyone else as secret agents? Awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter, really want to see how Shamy turned evil.
5/12/2012 c3 9bigbangsheldon
Love the idea of Shamy decontamination shower.
5/12/2012 c3 20Musickat18
LOL! I laughed all the way through this chapter! (in a good way) As soon as they became contaminated, I thought "oh goodie! Decontamination shower!" nicely done. :)
3/28/2012 c1 1TimeLessWasted
AHH! THIS IS AWESOME! haha...I'm really really excited to see what comes of this! I love some quality adventure AU. Thanks! 3
3/27/2012 c1 1Sursonica
I was going through the fanfics and I found this one and read the description and thought... wth is this? LOL

SO GLAD I found it and SO GLAD I'm reading it! this is FUN! Sheldon is one lab accident away from becoming a supervillain, and Amy has her own set of troubles.. and a lab so I can totally imagine this!

And the rest are spies! yay! (Raj would make an awesome James Bond... just sayin`)
3/26/2012 c2 1bandgeek215
Haha, wow. This is crazy awesome. I was skeptical at first but the story line actually works! The idea of an evil Shamy makes me smile. I'm really excited for you to continue the story. :)
3/26/2012 c2 9bigbangsheldon
ooooh I love, super-villains Shamy! so hot
3/25/2012 c1 25SlightlyOffKey
looking good so far, seen is set, Raj as James bond is cracking me up. Can't wait for more

T
3/24/2012 c1 jhnigbhgvbkihtgs4erw
i can tell this is going to be a great story just from the first chapter. does it just go off from here or are you gonna do past chapters to show how shamy turned evil and when the other turned secret-agent?

hope you update quickly, just know there's one person out there who thinks you rock their socks!

:) :)