for Irresponsible

9/1/2017 c1 Guest
*cackles*
3/9/2017 c1 Guest
Oh dear, an interesting new pairing. This was just distilled awesome. Just imagining Batman hacking an Avengers meeting to yell at Tony is hilarious, just like Alfred and JARVIS being anywhere near each other. I always felt like those two would be the best friends who annoy the heck out of each other. Honestly, I wish this was real. It's simply amazing.
9/23/2016 c1 36Eagle Dreamer
I loved it.
4/1/2016 c1 1lizzylue skadoo
oh wow please do more with this
3/12/2016 c1 Guest
OH MY GOD, I LOVED THIS
3/23/2015 c1 Guest
*cackles*
2/6/2015 c1 28Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne
Please continue it.
It would be an awesome story.
7/19/2013 c1 KK
No offence to anyone but Alfred would SO beat JARVIS... hands down. And interesting twist, I have never come across a pairing between Bruce and Tony. And yeah Bruce does have some issues being a dad but between Bruce's strict no-nonsense batness and Tony's "to hell with it" tonyness... he should be fine... maybe... he ended up fine in the original world... sorta...
7/25/2012 c1 PrincessLazyPants
LOL, hilarious! Sequel please?
6/6/2012 c1 BioTrance
Dude props to you for supporting IronBat because there needs to be more of that! Update soon!
6/5/2012 c1 1alexandra101
Cool!
5/7/2012 c1 Shax
Lol, I love this. Especially how Jarvis and Alfred are snarking at each other in their prim, british accents. And I totally agree with the other reviewer - this definitely needs a sequel where Tony meets the YJ team. And honestly, I'd love to see how Dick turns out after being raised by two billionaire, playboy (I guess not here), genius philantropists who suit up and go out to fight crime.
4/29/2012 c1 19REBD
I like it (:
4/9/2012 c1 2ShoshonaRose
Really good but please make a sequel where Dick is grown up and in YJ and Tony visits in his civilian clothes, no mask do people know who Tony Stark is and he and Robin are talking and they reveal that Tony is his dad and not his only dad and you can take it from there? Please consider either making a sequel or adding to this one-shot!

-RC