for Titans Forever

1/25/2013 c14 40Concolor44
Awesomesauce! A cracking good story. This goes into Favorites for sure.

On to the sequel!
1/25/2013 c8 Guest
I sort of expected Shadow to pull something like that.

I don't think Artemis is just going to leave her hanging in the wind, though.
1/25/2013 c6 Guest
Well, that's sad.

Wasn't there anything Shadow could do for Artemis to help her cope? I'd think leaving her alone would be the LAST thing on the list!
1/25/2013 c5 Guest
You seem to be intimating that the Joker is Artemis's father, and what she did to him was no less than what he deserved. Not that I would disagree. I've thought for years that Bats should have put a meter or so between his head and his shoulders. That would have been a solution to LOTS of problems.

Also, what was done to the Joker was not done on a lark. It was premeditated, and probably planned (or was at least the focus of a pleasant fantasy) for a very long time.

I guess we'll find out ...
1/25/2013 c4 Guest
Shadow is young. Even having been brought up by the people around her, and even considering her abilities and superhero-in-training status, she is still very young, and her brain is about ten years from being fully developed. So she may be excused the occasional lapse in judgment.

I don't trust Artemis AT ALL. Not yet, anyway. She hasn't shown me anything so far that would land her within even STRIKING distance of 'hero'. And her interest in Shadow is suspect, at best.

I'm glad you finished this already. That is a happy.
1/25/2013 c11 Concolor44
As plans go, it's kinda hazy, and has lots of holes. Nevertheless, it's better than what they had, which was zilch.
10/22/2012 c14 1Zabon95
freekin' awesome! :D
9/7/2012 c12 6starbuckviper
...

...

WHY'd YOU STOP THERE? D: omg no I hate cliffhangers afg;ljadfgadfigahdfg
9/7/2012 c11 starbuckviper
Well really looking forward to see what happens in the next chapter :D
8/22/2012 c10 8Contramancer
Extraterrestrial Flying Space Monkeys! I love it! Koalas approve!
7/31/2012 c10 Aslan Leon
this is true i did not see any of that coming. good job! NOW UPDATE
7/27/2012 c10 6starbuckviper
well you've made Vulcan into one badass lady, Ican't wait to see what happens next :D
7/27/2012 c1 40Concolor44
I loved NIHTL absolutely to pieces! When it ended (on that weird sort of cliffhanger note) I pined for a sequel. Imagine my GLEE when Hitotsune-san informed me that such a story already existed! Right here! Complete and everything!

(Executes a flawless - well, maybe not entirely flawless - swan dive off the cliffhanger and into this story...)
7/5/2012 c9 6starbuckviper
aww man you had to stop there! I was looking forward to see what Vulcan would do D:
6/20/2012 c8 Aslan Leon
i love this so much! keep it up!
26 Page 1 2 Next »