for Titans Forever

6/5/2012 c8 2Echo of an Idiot
Hot damn, another chapter. And holy hell, what just happened. Shadow is screwed. That's my only thought here. Forget all the criminal charges against her, I think her friends will kill her. But Artemis' little stunt, she got lucky. If that had been anyone else in that jewelry store I believe she'd have been sent through a couple walls just out of spite.

But, yea. So, badass chapter and until next time.

6/5/2012 c8 1DantesClover
This was great, I really enjoyed you posting those lyrics. The entire chapter revolved around those words, and it worked very well. Keep up the fantastic work. Looking forward to the next update!

DantesClover
5/31/2012 c7 6starbuckviper
oh poor Shadow, that was a cheap shot! Looking forward to the next chapter!
5/31/2012 c7 2Echo of an Idiot
Thanks for the update man. Was a nice way to end teh day, and a beautiful addition to the story. And no worries, i don't plan on dying quite so soon. Now for a review, I believe that there is definitely sum stuph a brewing in little Artemis' head. All that stuff just "disappearing" and that bad blood between the two. There's a storm on the horizon, and she looks to be a beauty.

5/23/2012 c6 Echo of an Idiot
Damn, that's one hell of a falling out I'll give you that. Though not quite as violent as Raven and Jinx's that still sounded lile it hurt more. Feel more sorry for Shadow, Artie just flipped out and she was just in the crossfire. Well it was a great chapter anyway.

5/22/2012 c6 6starbuckviper
Looking forward to what happens in the next chapter between artemis & shadow :)
5/4/2012 c5 2Echo of an Idiot
Welland hot damn. That be a badass little chapter you gots there. Parkor, cliffdiving, robbery, AND attempted murder. Getting in touch with your inner criminal mastermind that's for sure. And what will shadow do I wonder. I honestly don't have a clue. For once, I think I'll leave the wild speculation alone and simply congratulate you on a job done damn well.

5/3/2012 c5 1DantesClover
Holy Crap dude! That was better than expected. The Joker! Whaaaaaa? Crazy man, and I like the mother daughter (Raven) touches, it's not cheesy, or cliche like most stories, this one felt real.

Can't wait for your next update, keep up the fantastic work! :)
4/13/2012 c4 2Echo of an Idiot
Well well, 1930's train car. Sounds like good times, and the fact that its just been sitting there for god knows how many years, Artemis definitely lucked up with that little find. I heard a rumor that Gothem had a factory that made abandoned factories and warehouses but ironically has been abandon for years. Seriously the they things just keep popping up everywhere. But that's not the only thing here, no?

A very cryptic message between newly found friends and promises to be kept. Oh well, must wait and see what develops of this. And as always…

Echo of an Idiot
4/2/2012 c3 1DantesClover
Can't wait for more.

Loving the chapters, each one is getting better and better.

Keep up the great work. :)
3/26/2012 c2 2Echo of an Idiot
Well hot d*mn. Little Phase got a crush on Shadow. Stinger just chillin' with his bro. Ans Nightfire doing… well that. The more things change the more they stay the same, no? Well it may not be as exciting but still a nice day can be enjoyed as well. Update soon.

26 « Prev Page 1 2