for Somehow I'm the Mother of the Year

7/1 c1 10sarista wow
This is hilariously cute XD
12/5/2020 c1 Guest
The unhappy and happy parts were absolutely hilarious for me for some rando reason. And really, this is awesome
11/8/2020 c1 Catnip0729
OMG LMAO
11/4/2020 c1 Carlom2408
honestly 2 things:
I like the concept of a possible universe where Talia is not the woman of feeble habits that she is, but rather a mother who, (even if she is not an expert), puts in her own.
I don't like the space in the Wayne House being abused.
and Batman has no cats, he never had them and never will have them, he only has one dog, ONE!
7/30/2020 c1 GalanthaDreams
I have read this so many time but it never fails to make me smile and laugh. It's equal parts heartwarming and hilarious.
3/31/2020 c1 47Ruby4Life101
I really want to see a part where she storms into the justice league and chews out Bruce for something stupid.
3/25/2020 c1 12Falconress
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! INCREDIBLE, I LOVE IT!
10/9/2019 c1 6Airmage
This is the funny story I have ever read in a while and I LOVE it!
9/26/2019 c1 2Gentle Dragon
If I had to type everything I love and find funny about this, I would just find a way to copy and past. It's hilarious! I especially love the parts where the team sees Talia interacting with her father, and their naming method at the very end. THIS IS SOOO AWESOME!
9/18/2019 c1 PipeDreamPrayer
I will never get enough of fics that really have fun with the ever growing collection of kids and animals in Wayne Manor, but this is the first I've seen with Talia as the focus and I LOVE IT!
7/10/2019 c1 Aramus13
Love this story!
5/5/2019 c1 Guest
Fantastic
Beautiful
A work of true perfection
4/25/2019 c1 5thegreatroshen
Hilarious!
4/18/2019 c1 Hunter1933
This is so funny it hurts
2/21/2019 c1 Ailyn Vel