for Genius Denied

The story of my life.
3/10/2018 c1 Camath
Awww
10/21/2017 c1 9Huggani16
Liked it! Please do continue...it’s really getting exciting
8/25/2017 c1 41Loupiote54
Wow, great fanfic.
1/14/2017 c1 Guinafred
Absolutely adorable, very well written, thank you
5/6/2016 c1 54Convenient Alias
Poor Wally. I'm glad that Dick accepts him the way he is and that he's learning to accept himself.
3/12/2016 c1 Guest
OH MY GOD ASDDGGHJKL KFJFJRJHFJ THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
1/26/2016 c1 22dontstudywritenovels
I loved this, but why didn't you have Wally actually tell Robin the issue aloud. It felt unfinished. Like I was waiting for some big reveal, idk lol.
1/4/2016 c1 Veronique
Eeeeeee Wally with a learning disability! As someone with a relatively similar learning disability, I am much pleased.

Also, CUTE! Yay birdflash! :D
12/11/2015 c1 sasha101
This was the fanfiction that got me hooked on RobxKF. Thank you for writing and posting this fanfic! This remains one of my favorites. :D
2/23/2015 c1 yay
I love every part of this.
1/11/2015 c1 10Ziek Aramaik
I'm having trouble putting how I feel about this story into words. I found it by accident, and it was an instantaneous favorite. I noticed the other reviewers are trying to diagnose Wally, mostly guessing dyslexia or aspergers (though it doesn't seem like those to me). My point is: I think it was the right decision for you to leave it ambiguous/unnamed. A lot of people have to deal with being diagnosed incorrectly - or not diagnosed at all. A lot of people don't get labels that can conveniently explain everything. They just have "trouble," mentally or physically. I think that lack of a clear-cut answer is a lot harder to deal with (and thus, more dramatic fiction). This is the type of story that touches your heart.
6/20/2014 c1 1Wildrop
Cute. Thank you for the story!
12/23/2013 c1 Guest
I'm guessing he has dyslexia
Didn't expect the shounen-ai ending
I prefer bromance
Still, very good story.
7/21/2013 c1 7wiz-witch in training
I love this fic, I've read it several times over, and until my own diagnosis, I wondered what caused Wally's brain to be different.

So...out of curiosity, does he have Asperger's Syndrome in this? That's what I have, and, well, I detect a lot of similarities: the being "fast" in some subjects but "slow" in others, the genius like intelligence at a young age, the inability to hold a pencil correctly (I hold it weird) and having sloppy handwriting (Mom always comments), and especially the scene where he's playing with the girl but she ends up getting bored of his conversation topics. Common aspie trait...

So, again, I LOVE this story, and was curious about the Aspergers thing...
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »