for Captive Memories

8/18/2020 c1 11stevem1
This is brutal.
3/1/2020 c1 kimjo2
Should have let him live like that. Thanks
7/18/2016 c1 Guest
Dark, but still enjoyable. Well done.
8/2/2013 c1 44dennisud
A bit extreme but well worth the retribution!
6/5/2012 c1 7jabarber69
on the one hand that was bad or at least the contents were...but on the other hand that was so beautiful! well done interesting stlye of writing and very good reading too...
4/28/2012 c1 1Lord Sia
Harry's reaction was exactly what it should have been.

Kudos, for a good end to a dark ficlet.
4/26/2012 c1 justarandomgirl
Okay, this was well written and I enjoyed it, though I did think that you took an author's right to creative liberties to a new level. The lengths their magic can go to in your world are extreme, and though I realize this is AU and you already have major concepts that go against the book, your spells are a stretch for the world of Harry Potter. For instance, if there was really a spell to take someone's magic from them, why didn't Malfoy (or another pureblood) use it on Hermione or another Muggleborn long ago? Oh well, just my thoughts. I personally wouldn't have taken such liberties, but I'm a more traditional writer. You take risks, and I can respect that. Well done :)
4/26/2012 c1 justarandomgirl
4/11/2012 c1 8MoonyandProngs
Wow! That was great! Ron was so heartless! Ron is one of my favorite characters, but I love stories that show him in a dark way and Harry wins out.
3/27/2012 c1 Nithusa
nice twist!
3/25/2012 c1 5HinaGuy749
I don't really care much for the plot but I will say that it was very well written.