for Completely Bludgered

4/14 c1 TheTamrielian
I remember reading this previously, but I figured out I would come back and read it again as I just made quite the discovery:

This got featured on TVTropes. Under the Fan Works section for Visual Pun.
8/18/2020 c1 11stevem1
Another brutal take down of the Weasleys
3/1/2020 c1 kimjo2
Satisfying! Thanks so much
4/29/2019 c1 16tyrannicpuppy
Hahahaha, serves them right.
12/27/2018 c2 7HarryPotterFangirl85
Good one.
10/8/2018 c1 19draco122
lol loved it
Draco122
5/25/2018 c1 Rebmul
weasly bashing haha alcohol makes puns funny
5/3/2018 c1 1viningc
Completely Bludgered:
I only have two words to say, "Poetic Justice!"
5/2/2018 c1 kurolothgarian
Weasley Bashing... Literally!
Side Note: the highly illegal love potion mentioned in the books is Amortentia, if that was the one you were thinking of. Though you could be using a similar love potion with a similar name (which seems plausible, when you think of the various names of wizard creations).
10/12/2017 c1 DragonTamer01
That ending...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! LOVE IT!
9/30/2017 c1 14The Ghostly Minion
ROTF funny and the punishment fits the crime! Hopefully, something will be done to their connection, most likely Molly.

Can't help but to think that this should have been the second chapter of 'Love Potions'.

TGM
9/5/2017 c1 1harrypottermetamorph
this is my favorite thing ever
2/22/2017 c1 ElementalMaster16
LOL.

nothing else to be said i think...
10/3/2015 c1 AlexiCyn
Ahhhhh. I love fics where there are repercussions for the use of magical roofs. Did they turn Ron into a bludger too? I'd think he'd be better suited to being a beater's bat. He is a rather blunt instrument most of the time. Excellent little fic. :)
3/13/2015 c1 49Polydicta
To the anonymous reviewer calling itself stefanvh who leaves no way for anyone to respond to your "review":

If you don't like it then don't read it.

Your ad hominem remark reduces your opinion to the same level as bacteria.

If you can't be constructive, then you shouldn't have been allowed to use your parents' computer without strict supervision.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »