for Love Potions

1/4 c1 110Right What Is Wrong
A nice way for Madame Pomfrey to take care of the Love Potion issue. Honestly, that SHOULD be a regular thing at a school where children are TAUGHT how to brew Love Potions! What is the intended 'legitimate' use, anyway?!

Unless, by Wizarding standards, what Merope did to Riddle Senior wasn't at all unusual or stigmatized... 8(
8/29/2020 c1 H
Madam Pomfrey to the rescue. Good story. Thanks.
8/18/2020 c1 11stevem1
This is a pretty good short where Madam Pomfrey discovers the Weasley plot.
5/31/2020 c1 16tyrannicpuppy
Now that's an ending for a storybook. Very nicely done.
4/16/2020 c1 The Punmaster
Wow
6/24/2019 c1 BlazeStryker
I suspect the scent matching was the original purpose of Amortentia, a love-seeking potion. The way it wound up getting used was quite different, of course.
5/19/2019 c1 319Herochick007
I hate Ron. I liked this story, for some reason I'm not surprised at the Weaselys using a love potion at all.
1/4/2019 c1 lol
haha fairy moons
12/27/2018 c2 7HarryPotterFangirl85
Enjoyed it
9/15/2018 c1 29MysticalKC
I love it! :)
9/30/2017 c1 15The Ghostly Minion
A cute and almost fluffy handling of what are truly serious issues. Hermione and Harry's reactions and future actions towards the two Weasleys are granted. That the two potioneers will be in the doghouse is a lead pipe cinch.

Still, someone should be thinking about turning them in. My money is on Pomfrey to turn them in, always positing that the Ministry or Dumbledore will follow through. Given the situation in HBP, that hope might be forelorn.

At least the upshot will/should be that the Horcrux hunt crew might work better this time. How about Harry, Hermione, Neville and either Hannah or Luna?

Possibilities are exciting.