for Zealots

1/20 c1 5aalens
I’m laughing too much to be able to frame a review.
3/1/2020 c1 kimjo2
Yikes! Thanks
7/2/2018 c1 1viningc
OK, I now officially hate you! I read one of your collections of story waste-ends, and decided to dip into your grater pool of complete offerings. I was so impressed by the idea behind this story that I have been forced to add you to my favorite author's list. SHAME on you for writing such a funny and logical prank story!

I now find myself making plans for the next clueless, wandering salesperson who has the courage to knock on my door.
11/3/2017 c1 12excessivelyperky
Falls over laughing...delightful!
11/3/2017 c1 64Technomad
Hilarious! I bet that the Twins would have been in awe at this prank!

And I can see Luna doing this, with a perfectly straight face. I sometimes wonder if she isn't a lot saner than she lets on, but just likes pulling people's legs to see what'll happen.
1/4/2017 c1 Guest
haha, this was fun
11/26/2016 c1 1lantana
LMAO...
7/1/2015 c1 21twistyguru
*facepalm* Yeah, I snickered.
3/1/2015 c1 15Hamm On Wry
Wow. Just...wow.
4/28/2012 c1 1Lord Sia
This... Is a disturbing mirror of an idea I had, about magic.

If I had it, I would use it to set up my own religion - after doing everything I could to ascertain whether or not any of the existing beliefs had any actual substance beyond that of moral guidelines and tradition, of course - according to my own principles. Well, to be honest, it would be mostly Baha'ism with a generous helping of Taoism, Confucianism and general Spiritualism, but still. Preach a bit here, deliver a miracle there, strike down with righteous vengeance upon a couple of suitable targets and voila!

The hilariously ironic (read; hypocritical) part is of course that I lean toward Communism and consider religion "Opium for the People"...
4/11/2012 c1 8MoonyandProngs
That was great!
4/8/2012 c1 41Luan Mao
Heh. I like it. In particular I like the idea of not so much /gathering/ allies as /making/ them.

Regards,