for The Vampire Pharaoh's Lost Love

1/24 c8 Guest
I was really enjoying this why is it soo short?!
5/13/2018 c8 carolpesu
Can't wait for the new chapters, love this story.
7/11/2017 c8 Ganzademon
Can't wait for the next chapter and more please update soon Love this story
5/29/2017 c8 Guest
Please tell me that this is not abandoned or forgotten. I think this is a fantastic story and would like to see it continued. Please upadate!
2/11/2017 c8 1RubyGees
despite some spelling mistakes, this story has potential. Too bad it isn't finished...
10/9/2016 c4 Guest
Hahaha the dropping to the floor with a thud thing always gets me lol
10/7/2016 c1 Zena McClain
Almost forgot You can Email Me at
Wasn't done.
Fairies were able to keep their Wings but something happened to cause all fairies to lose their Wings at Sixteen. Like the book, something happened to cause all Vampires to lose their Wings; But when Yugi is turned into a Vampire he has Vampire Wings because of his kind Heart, and he has the power to give others their Wings.

You can come pu with the colors for their Wings and what not.
10/7/2016 c8 Zena McClain
I don't know when You posted this; but the year is now 2016, and I like to know why You haven't Finished this.I do have ideas You could use for this story. This comes from a book called Fairy Path, Lost Queen, Sorcerer King ( I don't remember the writers name) but at the age of Sixteen Fairy children lose their Wings

You could make it where Yugi Asks Yami to turn Him.
When the change is finished
I don't know whe
10/7/2016 c6 Zena McClain
Really Balto, you do know that there's a cartoon Called Balto, right.

You made Yami Car a Lexus, that's a coincident, because My Sister name is Lexis, I also have a Brother named Xavier, this is the way we spell His name, and I have a baby Sister named Mia. My Mom and Mia live with Mia Father.
3/16/2016 c8 Guest
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
1/5/2016 c3 1MorganSkylar
why did you add OC?!
8/21/2015 c8 1puppyface1000
awesome story i hope there is going to be some tea bashing in this one
7/21/2015 c8 MysteryGirl
Omg! Please update again! Please, this story is to amazing to stop right here! So please update soon!
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »