for Tales of Resistance

1/26/2015 c2 Jesse
Interesting story. I can't wait to see what Geth does next:)
9/3/2014 c2 11Foxtrot Agent 21
We are perfection made flesh. Our voice calls out to the lost and the broken. They fear death, even as we offer them immortality. We have flayed the false skin of this world to reveal the face of a new Phyrexia. All will rejoice in the perfection of compleation. All Will Be One.

Now that I'm done with my customary Phyrexian rant, I like this story. Of course, I enjoy all stories involving New Phyrexia, but this one has got something special. I know it's been a long time, but I do hop you'll continue this eventually.
3/30/2013 c2 mikefoxcerano
I am really hoping you continue this. While I liked the set I hated the storyline of Mirrodin Besieged for the exact reason of the Glissa story. Two questions, is the Bearer Slobad? And is the golem Bosh?
3/1/2013 c2 5Andjuzane
Finally some Mirrodin fiction, I had almost lost hope there for a moment. Pretty good, pretty good, Im liking it so far, but a suggestion on your writing style, try using a larger vocabulary in your descriptions. This hooks readers and gives them a menal visual that they crave more of. I don't think this section of the site gets much traffic as it deserves, which is a real shame considering there's so much raw story to play with. Thanks for the read, looking forward to the next chapter!
2/22/2013 c1 Lord Draco
love the story. i like how you actually used the mirrodian way of tracking days not many use such detail. i also liked how you described the phyrexians as "not elves" very funny.
2/22/2013 c2 3KingOGreen2.0
I will mention now that I like the narrative style sand how the narrator is everyone, including Geth's head. It also does a good job, in my opinion, of filling in some of the blanks I had since I didn't know all the details of the back story. Geth's lack of focus was pretty humorous too.