for The Breaking of Karin Kurosaki

2/16/2013 c4 MusicJustBeLikeThat
CUUUUUUUUTE!
6/13/2012 c4 28StoriUrahara
Whoo! I absolutly LOVED your fic! It was really entertaining!
4/25/2012 c4 32Glowing Blue
So everyone gets together in the end :D A definite happy ending.

i have to say, though, I was still kind of upset with Kara :P Even if Karin slightly forgave her. Oh, well. The fact that Toushiro claimed that Karin would be his first priority kind of made up for it :)

But poor Ulquiorra really needed some help, huh? First Grimmjow, and then Nel had to step in to save his failure of a confession :P I think you did pretty okay with characterizing him. I mean, It's impossible to write him perfectly while trying to make him seem love-struck at the same time, so it's understandable that he acts out of character at times. At least he still kept up his cool mask most of the time, which made him slightly more believable.

I have to say that my favorite was Grimmjow :D He was so darn adorable with his jealous rage on everyone, just because he couldn't get the girl he wanted. And then he tries to warn her that Toushiro is cheating on her with Karin! Priceless.

Overall, it was an enjoyable read for me ^^ I hope you'll write more for this pairing in the future!
4/16/2012 c3 Glowing Blue
Aw, that was so mean! How could you do that to poor Karin! :( Yeesh, Kara is just so evil; I mean, she knows by now that Karin really likes him too, but she still went so far. Then again, I guess she IS going this because she turned down Toushiro for no reason. At least I can say that she's a good friend.

But, really, that's so much tension now! How would Karin feel when she finds out that this is just a trick? I mean, I can't see her forgiving Toushiro easily for doing something so hurtful, especially since she never cries. I was kind of hoping for an epic slap scene :P (It would be justified now, since she thinks Toushiro used her in some plot and toyed with her emotions just to get back at his "girlfriend"). And really, this would just make her absolutely despise Kara - I know I would in her spot once I found out the truth. So, even if she and Toushiro do get together, there's going to be such a big rift in their relationship from the start with all the tension between his girlfriend and best friend.

Oh, there's just so much drama! And it leaves me with so many questions :/ Though, since this is four chapters long, I'm assuming you have things planned out to where they end up resolving things and are happy together. It just makes me impatient to see what happens next :D

And, aw, poor Grimmjow ^_^
4/13/2012 c1 1Yuki Rae
Awesome story do far! You have been doing a wonderful job at keeping everyone in character, even Uliquirra(or however it's spelt lol)!

The plot is very interesting and unique, definately leaving you wanting more, but not quite knowing what it WILL be. Love it!
4/3/2012 c1 ChiBird
Gurrrl, you need to update dis! It's amazing and Karin is cray-cray. But i wonder what plans they have in store for her :D I mean, I hope they don't make her feel that horrible, she's just stupid kid in love. :(

STILL THIS STORY IS DA BOMB! UPDATE SOON?

XOXOXOXOXOXO

I WORHIP YOU
4/3/2012 c2 Richmond stalker
Such an interesing storyline! I love it! But you could use a little work on your grammar. Sometimes I just get confused, but everything else is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
4/2/2012 c2 32Glowing Blue
Yay, second chapter! I'm happy you put it up so fast :)

So, she really was just too prideful. Or maybe just stupid in love. I bet she's really regretting that mouth of hers now. I felt bad for poor Toushiro after he worked up the nerve to ask her. And he seems to really like her too. Well, she seems to like him just as much - just doesn't convey it that well ^_^'

Anyway, I thought Toushiro seemed in character so far. I obviously can't tell with Ulquiorra yet, but at least I can say that, for a head over heels version of him, Toushiro seemed pretty well characterized. And adorable :) But Kara really does seem like a female version of Grimmjow (those two would be perfect together, it seems). I just hope whatever she has planned for Karin isn't too horrifying or mean!

But Toushiro would never let her get away with something too bad, right? Maybe he'll swoop in and save the day like he always does because of that overprotectiveness, and she'll finally admit to liking him too! :D (Well, I can fantasize).
3/31/2012 c1 Glowing Blue
Wow, that's an interesting development! Can't say I expected him to get rejected. Now I can't wait to read what happened between them for things to turn out this way. Karin was probably too stubborn to admit she likes him too.

I have to say, your rendition of Grimmjow was too cute. He was perfectly in character, while still portrayed as a shy boy who can't confess to his crush :P And your OC's emotions were written really well. I feel like a lot of people could relate to her, if they've ever had a crush on a close friend before.

Now she just has to fix Toushiro's situation after completely ruining it ^_^'